aaa $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             13-Jun-99  @  01:03 PM   -   $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

quinn

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

$4000 WORTH OF AUDIO APPS FOR $500!!!!!!

YES YOU CAN RECEIVE ALL OF THESE INCREDIBLE APPS!!!!!! ------------------------------------ ACID 1.0;;CoolEdit Pro 1.1;;CD-Architect Decomposer;;CDcrdx3.5 DlusionDrum;;EasyCDPro Fruityloops;;PSgamecop Gigasamp;;Psxcopy GoldWave 4.01;;Production Studio Pro 1.05 Samplitude 2396 v5.0;;Scsidump Soundforge4.5a;;AWave 4.5 Wavconv3.1;;Clean Wavlab2.02;;Dart 3D Audio 1.2;;AudioSim 2.0 Acoustic Modeler 1.0;; RB2addons Autotune;;Reality1.5 CakeFX;;Rebirth2.0 Directx6;;Rebirth2.01 MaxxBass 2.3 MDA - Cubase Plug-In;;VAZmodular Renaissance Compressor v1.0;; Spectralizer;;cakewalk8.0 TCreverb;;Cubase3.6 TimeWorks Delay 6022 v1.06;;Rebirthmod1 TimeWorks Reverb 4080L v.106;Rebirthmod3 Trancemitter - Cubase Plug-in Tubewarmth Vellocity - Cubase Plug-in Waves De-Esser 1.0 XFX 3.0 Cakewalk 7.0 Cubase VST 3.553 Logic3.5 MIDISoft 4.0 --------------------- EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ORDERS. YOU MAY RECEIVE ALL OF THESE APPS OR JUST A SELECTED FEW. (PRICE WILL VARY FROM LARGER TO SMALLER ORDERS BUT THE TOTAL COST FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF LISTED SOFTWARE IS STILL $500+SHIPPING) I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU ARE GETTING A HUGE DEAL. I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL OF THE PROGRAMS THAT YOU REQUEST FROM ME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Price: $500 + shipping ----for all apps

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             13-Jun-99  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Actually, how about I give everyone my MIDI Warez account and let everyone download it for free like you did?

Message 3/8             13-Jun-99  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

ReZo-99

Your quite a salesman Pedicelli. I accept your offer. = )

ReZo-99

Message 4/8             13-Jun-99  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

k

hilarious.... someones upset and posting this with someone elses email address, like a 'Get-even' sad thing..... still...... when the s/w companies listed receive the ACTUAL IP_Address from which the advert was posted, i guess the real poster will have to happily explain whether or not they are part of a bootleg ring... ha fucking ha... !!!

Message 5/8             13-Jun-99  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

jcu3

They can do that? Damn, I should see if they can can get BSTANTON's IP_Address so I can beat that little pussy in the ground! Some cocksucker sent that "W32/ExploreZip.worm" virus to my inbox! If I would have launched that fucker everything would have been blasted. I hear McCafree Virus software doesn't even work on that. Fuck if I know about these things, but it still makes my internal LED's go RED in my mind!

Message 6/8             14-Jun-99  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

Contra

Link?:  Link

Using Netscape are you?
Choose, View - Headers - All
In the window section. Write down the Ip.adress there.
Maybe he used a dull annonymous-mail
program. Some of these dosn't work quite well
so you may have a chance to get his mail-adress by
doing the same thing :View - Headers - All.

Message 7/8             14-Jun-99  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

Contra

Link?:  Link

Ohh.. And i almost forgot.
pedicelli.... ?

Your'e my friend...
Allways.!

Message 8/8             15-Jun-99  @  07:22 AM   -   RE: $4000 worth of audio software for only $500!!

maahahahaaaattteee

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)