aaa Mess With Your Head... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Mess With Your Head...

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13             24-Jun-99  @  03:48 PM   -   Mess With Your Head...

ReZo-99

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Has anyone heard this track? Its kinda old. Anyway, I want to know if someone can tell me what analog synth was used to make this track. Its sounds so close to a TB-303 but its not. I think that it might be a Jupiter or something. If you haven't heard this track but you know alot about analog synths and you think you might be able to tell me, I can send you an mp3 sample of the track. Its a fucking dope ass track. The Title doesn't lie!

Let me know if you need a sample of the track.

ReZo-99

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             24-Jun-99  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

pedicelli

Link?:  No link

I've heard "Check Your Head" by Ultra-Sonic, but that's definetely a 303, no doubt about it.

Message 3/13             24-Jun-99  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

ReZo-99

Nope, thats not it. I forgot who did the track. Ill try to find out. Thanks anyway Pedicelli.

ReZo-99

Message 4/13             24-Jun-99  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

BSTANTON

Does it sound like "I'll Win Your Heart Over" by The Back Street Boys?

I like that one too Rezzy.

Message 5/13             24-Jun-99  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

pedicelli

Well, like I've said...it could be an MC-202.......or even a TB-303 with the devilfish modification....sounds a bit like that...

You know what I think...BSTANTON is either some prick face who's on this board living a dual life or he's just some prick face that's trying to piss people off with his gay-ass comments...

Message 6/13             24-Jun-99  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

jcraig

You know that's an impersonator...there were no misspellings or
puctuation errors ;)

Where are ya B.S., Baby? I need you to show me how to make rave music...step-by-step, just like the song...ha...

Message 7/13             24-Jun-99  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

pedicilli

Lets be friends BSTANTON, I think your cute.

Message 8/13             25-Jun-99  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

ReZo-99

Its by Josh Abrahams. I found a site that has it in Real Audio but its hard to tell cause you know Real Audio sucks. Have a listen anyway, maybe you've heard it but just can't remember.
You can hear We Mess With Your Head in Real Audio here.

ReZo-99

Message 9/13             25-Jun-99  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

it sucks. i liek bstanton better cutie rezzy

Message 10/13             25-Jun-99  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

ReZo-99

You really think I'm cute? ;-)

Heheheheh!!!

I hope you have some big tits!

ReZo-99

Message 11/13             25-Jun-99  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

pedicelli

Link?: Link

You know, cunt face.....if you wanted to impersonate me, you could
have at least spelt my e-mail right and have added my webpage
address......makes you look more professional and shite...

Message 12/13             26-Jun-99  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

ReZo-99

yeah, I noticed that too.

ReZo-99

Message 13/13             26-Jun-99  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: Mess With Your Head...

jcu3

That bitch won't even mess with me...

I wonder why? heh  

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)