aaa Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             01-Jul-99  @  04:38 AM   -   Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting

bulldog

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

just ALL post up a url for one of your musics as RA files & we'll see who Really sucks antelopes cocks !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             01-Jul-99  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting

jcu3

Everyone and their grandma's-uncle's-freind's-gardner's-brother in law' is telling me to post some shit. Basically, my responce to that is, I will when I am good and damn ready too! I guarantee you that I have produced some truly awesome stuff. Trax, that I am really proud of. The last couple of nights I have been racking my brain with Sound Forge 4.5 and the MP3 site and I can't get the results I am looking for. Maybe I am too much of a perfectionist?, I don't know.... First off, all the trax aren't "hot" enough, the levels are too damn low. No matter how much I normalize or push the volume, all I hear is fucking hiss and noise. So why would I want to post some wickedly brilliant track with all this hiss bullhsit behind it? And my other point is..I am doing this muzik thing for me, and me only. If you were soooo fucking established and were soooo successful, why in god's name are you hanging out in a bulletin board? It seems like, you want to start squabbles instead of learn from each other.... or is this just my ill perception?

I could say "Peace"..., but I hardly doubt you know what that is.....

-James-

Message 3/5             01-Jul-99  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting

Bulldog

yeah i do - peace up to the creators WHATEVER THEY USE - (even an eg-101 hehehehhehewhappah)... fuck the noise - i just wanna hear some music - i know what RA's like - kik drums that go 'ph-wap' - instead of thump etc,,, hiss like a snake pissin in your ear - never mind that - let it rip !!! -

by the way - i gotta (in the name of peace-up) tell this joke i heard on the TV breakfast news today:

pop takes his kid to see the new Star-Wars - they come out the cinema and the pop says - ""did you like the film son?" ----- the kid says: ""yeah, but i couldn't understand anything Chewbacca was sayin" ---- pop says:

""thats the way the wookie mumbles !!!" - hehehehehh

Message 4/5             01-Jul-99  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting

ReZo

Link?: Link

Yeah! I wanna hear tunes! If you want to peep mine, you can do so by downloading my mp3's at www.mp3.com/highsociety

I know my tracks arn't super fucking tight but like jcu3 said "I am doing this muzik thing for me, and me only."

Well...and the rest of the entire world. I do it for fun. The tracks I have up are just tracks that I was experimanting with. Im now working on a remix track for Jim Hopkins, of the Electroliners, that will be released on Twitch Recordings. I'll post again here when I get some of my more serious and professional work up. I hope ya'll like my tracks though. Feel free to e-mail me any of your comments.

Peace to all ya'll!

ReZo-99
High Society

Message 5/5             01-Jul-99  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: Lets settle the B.Stanton V JCU/Pedaceli ting

pedicelli

I've still got one of my tracks on my website in real audio. Dunno
if you'll like it. It's kinda like goa-trance........go to:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/3068

And look down the list for SABRINA.RM (SHIFT-click it to download)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)