aaa SH-101 Problem - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SH-101 Problem

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             09-Nov-99  @  03:10 PM   -   SH-101 Problem

ianhind

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've been experimenting with my 101 lately, and I either ran a trigger from my 606 or a cv or gate from my 202 into the mod grib socket of the 101 and it pitched way up! Very cool, But..... problem being now my 101 is stuck pitched way up high. It wont do deep notes anymore. But it can go so high I cant hear it. It's cool, but I want my 101 to go back to its original tone. How can I get it to go back to it's original pitch? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks, technician.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             10-Nov-99  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: SH-101 Problem

jcu3

dude, what the fukk is going on with your gear? For nuts sake, why did you send the trigger (low/high tom) from the 606 to the grip socket??? You should have thrown the 1/8 plug into the
"clock in" in the 101... I have never heard of someone doing this. Maybe someone can offer you a solution, I have never heard of this.

james

Message 3/6             10-Nov-99  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: SH-101 Problem

technician

I'm an experimenter. I will try anything and everything. And I can make all my gear do things people never thought possible. This was an experiment gone good! But with a bad long term problem. So I may just have to go inside to find the pot for pitch or something??? But hey, these days... you've gotta do something original. Anyway someone help me fix this damn thing.

Message 4/6             24-Nov-99  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: SH-101 Problem

mark

send a 240v mains line into the clock socket. youll blow a couple of circuits (that is the idea) so make sure you get the sound it is going to make on a DAT for later use. it will waste your sh but at least you wont get the high pitched scream and you will have a very unique sample to sell to other wierdo tekkers like myself. you will make enough money to buy a new (old) one.

Message 5/6             24-Nov-99  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: SH-101 Problem

jcu3

Jesus, you guys are just balls out cruel to your droids!

Blasphemy.

Message 6/6             25-Nov-99  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: SH-101 Problem

ianhind

who wants to buy a broken 101 with a unique sample cd???

-technician

p.s. just kidding.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)