aaa Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Viewing all 103 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message 1/103             11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/103             11-Jul-00  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Link?:  No link

Hey! I had looked on your mp3.com page awhile ago, but you only had the one song up. Nice to see you got some more. I'll have to take a listen/get a CD or something.

-Nick

Message 3/103             12-Jul-00  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

put simply ??... TOOTH-ACHE...

Message 4/103             12-Jul-00  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link

Tooth-ache? How so? Explain...

Message 5/103             12-Jul-00  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

In The States we refer to "Tooth Ache " as a hot girl... "as in she gives me a tooth ache"..

But I am sure it has different meanings elseware.

Message 6/103             13-Jul-00  @  07:27 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

you guessed right... :-)

Message 7/103             13-Jul-00  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

I guessed that Pedicelli is a hot girl? or it has a different meaning then that?

-Confused

Message 8/103             14-Jul-00  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Fucks sake...just listen to the music and give a straight opinion, not quite complicated.

Message 9/103             14-Jul-00  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

looser

hey pic, i was quite surprised that some gas station lewser could make music of this calibur. i'm not saying it was good or anything, just a lot better than i expected.

keep the 303s squealing and the hot young aussies moaning.

Message 10/103             14-Jul-00  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

looser

oops make that dancetech looser, who obviously spends more time reading threads then making music...

Message 11/103             19-Jul-00  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

I invite you all to check out a new hard acid track that should be coming online today. It's called "Salt & Vinegar". That's how you name your track at 1:30am...you look at what's on your desk and notice a stupid bag of chips.  

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Hope ya like it.

Message 12/103             19-Jul-00  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Hey (insert first name here),

Nice track, although it moved a little too slow for me. But you do have some nice tracks on there, keep it comin!

-Nick

Message 13/103             19-Jul-00  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Just call me Silver Droid...

I know it was slow...the BPM was only 130 and it was very progressive. I usually step up to the hardcore, but this was something different.

Wait until my remix of "Cindy's Monkey" comes online tomorrow.

Message 14/103             20-Jul-00  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Yeah, it wasn't the tempo that bothered me -- 130 is plenty fast, used correctly. The thing was the progression...it was like...12 bars of bassline, then one hihat per bar for 16 more bars...then a clap...etc. Not that it's bad -- just not my style. But then again, you know what I'm talking about.

I'll look out for the Cindy's remix.

-Nick

Message 15/103             20-Jul-00  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputer

Stab me with a butter knife right now! jesus Nick, your critical as hell. "I thought I heard a 1/64th note out of place on the 9th bar, when the sequence was starting to build then at 1 Millionth of a second the hihat starts to drift. The signal to noise ratio was +/- 98 db and had a dynamic range of 100, multiplied by pie squared! "

Shite your anal bro..

PP, I thought your stuff is good.

Message 16/103             20-Jul-00  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

LOL! Sorry, James -- I guess I am anal. Pedicelli, sorry if I came off as a little bitchy. Anyway, there are some solid tracks on there.

-Nick

Message 17/103             21-Jul-00  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputer

Don't worry about it Nick. just don't be so hard on me when I get my stuff up there on Mp3.com! hehe

Message 18/103             21-Jul-00  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Eh, don't worry about it. I'm open to as many comments as long as they're specific. Did'ja guys like the Chrome Remix of "Cindy's Monkey"?

Message 19/103             23-Jul-00  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Yah, it was good (won't go too much into the pros/cons, or I'll end up sounding anal again ;)

-Nick

Message 20/103             24-Jul-00  @  08:01 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

.com

"Cindy's Monkey"????

what the hell kind of track is that??

"its about Cindy and her disobidient
monkey.
Roskoe, the monkey has not eaten
his peanuts, he WILL be punished!!!
>>>with a big black dildoe up his
ass<<< maybe he'll remember to be
good next time"

Message 21/103             24-Jul-00  @  09:23 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

I've got more songs going online. An old track which mp3.com wouldn't let me put on because of copywrite issues, but I worked around it. Check it out; "Virgin Limes". Also check out the Goa and Hardtrance Remix of "In My Analogue House". I've also got another hard acid track that should be online soo.

Message 22/103             24-Jul-00  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

K

not being funny peda' - but um... i think you need someone to mix them with, cos it doesnt sound like you ever go clubbing at all - there's none of the flow and evolvement of club music in your tracks... phrases appear, but simply come on a full strength, dont evolve at all, and dont go anywhere... there is no 'journey' in the music if you understand what i mean by that... i think your 'DJ comments' also comfirm this fact that you think you can plus-out toons whilst at the same time rejecting the whole basis in which they are presented to punters in clubs - does that sound fair?...

Message 23/103             24-Jul-00  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Bang Your Dead. . . . (to pedicelli)

ouch.

Message 24/103             24-Jul-00  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Well I hope that every artist here isn't trying to save the world with the next best club anthem. I know I don't write trax like that. I just do what I feel. I am not conditioned to write trax for the masses, I write trax for me, not what the club wants.

To each their own.

Message 25/103             24-Jul-00  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

komputer, you're right on. The only reason I got into making electronic music was so I could hear what I wanted to, not what some radio station or dance club wants to play.

-Nick

Message 26/103             25-Jul-00  @  08:14 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

er.. 'not for the masses' ??... but Droid's going raving to oakenfold etc ?.. c'mon mate... look, it aint a slag, and god knows after the 'slagging' chaos you've caused around here over the last few years i could use it as an excuse to take the piss... also it's got nothing to do with cheezy club anthems... any club music no matter how basic has a linear progression , flow, evolvement & mix... so, seriously, (which you asked for), it seems shame to waste the ideas in the tracks by the mix (even IF i liked the ideas, which i dont particularly) - just a suggestion... having another set of ears involved can make all the difference...

Message 27/103             25-Jul-00  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

K,

I don't make club music....it's just electronic music, nothing more...

Message 28/103             25-Jul-00  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Actually, I was just thinking....

Piss off, for fucks sake! My track "Virgin Limes", formarly known as "Ambient Expressions" took me almost 2 weeks to finalize. It has plenty of elements to create a musical journey, is progressive, and is certainly not a club track...

Message 29/103             25-Jul-00  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

not that i've wasted my time downloading anything, but i'm fairly certain that i can judge your music based purely on your webpage and, more tellingly, your posts here. it's not only that i trust k's opinion more than yours, or any of your 303chat pals, its that i _know_ that you lack intelligence, you lack ingenuity and perhaps most importantly you lack taste/style/class; i realize i don't know you, haven't met you etc. but i think that you've given me ample material on which to base my humble opinions... to me the heart of techno's innovation; it's not tweaking knobs and coming up with fucked patterns/lines... that's been done. that doesn't mean you can't do it -- it means you need to do more than _just_ that, you need to play with the _context_ of the fucked line to make it do things it didn't do 4 bars ago... or try routing it through something noone's ever though of...

again, no offense, i'm obviously jumping to conclusions, but everything i've ever read of k's makes me beleive him to be not only extremely experienced, but more importantly intelligent. he's taken the time to figure things out, to learn. he has experience, and with it knowledge. you, on the other hand, remind me of one of my friends circa grade 3, in that you're cheif concerns seem to be popularity and coolness... fetishistically posing with a 303 -- so you've got a 303! without a hand connected to a _fully_functional_and_enlightened/self-aware_ brain, it's worthless -- i'm sure any of the regulars here, especially k, could wipe the floor with any track of yours using nothing more than a copy of rebirth... and i'm sure this bleeds over into you not having the forsight, discipline or intelligence to bother learning how to mix through so lengthy and demanding a process as (gasp) trial and error... i just wish you'd recognize the fact that you're a little kid (though maybe not literally)... i hate wasting my time arguing with you over this shit, but at the same time i feel some sort of obligation to stand up to lameness and expose it -- that you're out of high school only makes the fact that you still act/talk like you're still there all the more depressing. i hate this fucking negativity but dammit, learn some respect for your superiors -- slag me all you want, but listen to k... your attitude just sucks.

Message 30/103             25-Jul-00  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

All I got to say is about the the previous two posts are: IT'S ALOT EASIER TO CRITICIZE AND BE A NAYSAYER ABOUT SOME ELSE'S WORK, THAN ACTUALLY GET THE RESULT YOURSELF.

That is a fact.

Message 31/103             25-Jul-00  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

is that a criticism of the previous two posts?

Message 32/103             25-Jul-00  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

well um, yes it is, but.. .. am i mistaken??, or did pedicelli place his work up and ask for criticism ??? - yes.. i think he did.... so what the fuck are you rambling on about?.... I didnt slag his toons, read what i fucking wrote.. it's a perfectly valid professional opinion about the mix, not the content.... he asked for a burger, we serve him a burger, he ask for chicken, we serve him chicken etc... see.. ask for it, but if you cant take more than... 'yeah wicked mate, nice one' etc from freinds or family, then don't ask... look, i'm not condoning swan's comments, they are not mine, and my opinion on those matters in full is reserved.. he is entitled to his opinion, but i don't see it as 'support' for what i'm saying, what i'm saying stands whether he appeared or not - what i'm addressing here is the music, you asked my professional opinion, and if i thought any of the mixes were good i'd offer you a deal, so um... make of that what you will -

Message 33/103             25-Jul-00  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

I think there is a difference between giving someone critisism, and being too overlly critical. That's is what I have perceived here..

But you know what? Pedecilli is a big boy, I am sure he can handle anything that you throw at him...

Message 34/103             26-Jul-00  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

swanofnever: instead of typing a long attacking someone's character, why don't you go write a track?

-Nick

Message 35/103             26-Jul-00  @  04:33 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

Not picking sides or entering this lil' battle but reading the whole thread I must say Nick, swanover was spot-on and I'm not writing a track at this very moment either:P

-M-

Message 36/103             26-Jul-00  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

sorry for the mis-spelled name BTW

Message 37/103             26-Jul-00  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

cocomox: you're completely right... unfortunately i'm at work...

anyway, i'm sorry i got so overly critical, _bad_ day -- i'll d/l today and see for myself, the only point i was really trying to make was that if you post looking for feedback and you get criticism that extends beyond "nice track", you should keep in mind a) you asked for it and b)if the critic knows a lot more than you do, maybe you should listen and learn.

Message 38/103             26-Jul-00  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

well Komputerk mate.. you need to stop being pathetcally emotional and read the comments, or else your 'perception' is fucked also.... the comments cant be more mild... all i said was he needs to fucking remix it... if that is to harsh for the artists to take then i'd give up in this biz mate, youve got no chance, they industry will destroy you emotionally trust me mate - this industry is brutal.

Message 39/103             26-Jul-00  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

He he! Never a truer word was spoken. The music industry IS brutal. After all the hard work, going without stuff, expense of relentlessy promoting your music, and all the put downs, if, and its a big if, you are one of the lucky few who secure a contract you will think the battle is over...WRONG!
Wait till you get to the money side of things!

But hey, some people are perfectly happy as doing it just as a hobby right? Hmmmm.

Message 40/103             26-Jul-00  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Kilo, I wouldn't never be eatened alive in the industry my friend... My own muzik industry only exists in my studio and my mind. I am not interested in being a super success in the Music Biz. I am working on my IT career, not techno. I do make trax for me and me only... If you, Swanofever and anyone else just choked on my music and thought I was the saddest thing you ever heard, I would be fine with that. In fact, I would sleep like a baby that drank a big bottle of Nyquil Cough Medecine. It makes no difference to me, except how impressed with what I have done, not you, any DJ or any fat cat in the techno world..

I like what I have done, and hope to keep on improving, thats all that matters to me...

peace.

Message 41/103             27-Jul-00  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

fine, then apply that to criticism of others then that you observe... cos we aint talking about you are we... but um, you seem like most people posed with that dilema to only see 'deals' and 'biz' in the industry as in terms of getting 'mega', 'famous', 'huge' and all the usual crap again, - mate, it begins down at floor level, and the same rules apply there... you still be cool and all that, it doesnt matter if you are world famous or small time hobby release-ist, if you go telling people you asked for an opinion to 'piss-off', then 1. you'll get several twattings from the less patient people, 2. they will carry your reputation out with them and spread the word if anyone asks about you, 3. you never know which company you might find them at next year... & 4. in the biz you get rejected alot, so the idea is you forge relationships, if the first time the guy doesnt like it, you be cool, chat to them, ask them what they think etc, then next time you call, they know you, and so the relationship develops... they might like something you do next year, but if you've told them to piss-off or fuck themselves then there is no relationship for next time... plus often they might say to you: 'yeah, not for me, but try my mate at XX-Records, he might like it'... and then you get another introduction etc....but all that goes down the pan when you become like a spolit brat running around telling people to fuck off & piss off etc... just cos they didnt like some aspect of it

so it doesnt follow that getting somewhere equates to being as rich and famous as Sasha or Prince...... plenty of people knock out tracks to labels part-time as a hobby and continue to work 9-5 etc..... so you dont have to try to equate what is being said to associate it with the mega-pop side of the industry just to reduce it as a critic.. that is rediculous and equally as over the top... can't you guys just see things in simple everyday grown-up terms without having to drag everything into a hysterical defensive over-the-top thing ?...

i mean if it's critic yyou ask for, you go mental if you get it, if you then get told it is simply 'biz-chat' and not to exaggerate everything, you then go mental and try to drag that into a 'superstar-status' arena with more exaggeration... to me it's all just frantic and exaggerated and all that stuff which serves no useful purpose except it continues to fuel myths... notice a common thread here ??... all it really says it about how some people see themselves and the industry and their potential inside that industry - either it's 'superstar', or nothing... which is plainly ludicrous..

you dont go to the job center saying to yourself, 'well if i dont get the job to be MD of Texaco or US-Steel or Sony Records, then i'm fucked if i'm working at all' ?? - do you ? - whatever

Message 42/103             27-Jul-00  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

I soo don't get what your trying to say.

thanks for your time anyway.

Message 43/103             27-Jul-00  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

LOL! He types that super long response, and you give him a "um...no" response. I was going to add my 2 cents to this, but I decided it was a waste of time.

-Nick

Message 44/103             27-Jul-00  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

ha ha.. true, it's quite funny..

Message 45/103             28-Jul-00  @  06:15 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

fuck.. you two really come across as being thicker than a porn start cock. I mean really.

funny direction this thread has gone in..

1. here's a track - comments please..

2. no no no NO!!! not bad comments that just won't do... (elements of spoilt bastard from viz here btw)

3.explanations on the music business and some very good advice...

4.pooo!!!! that stinks!!! we don't want that!!!!! friends group together and let's expell this idiot (who also happens to be the moderator and sole owner of the site)...

Message 46/103             28-Jul-00  @  06:20 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

The fact that you say that tracks are being constantly uploaded suggests to me that you don't vet your own tracks???

If I write 10 tracks... maybe 2 will actually get as far as friends hearing them. so your talking output of around 1 good track every two months.. that's with about 20 to 30 hours I've got a week to work with.

however... I aint listened yet.. but I will tonight.

you know that the best way to get feedback on a track is to play it someone without them knowing who it is.. even better if you tell them you bought it recently.. cos they will then honestly tell you in one or two words..

Message 47/103             28-Jul-00  @  08:50 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

well try that LIME whatever-it's called track - it's got ome quite interesting backing sounds underneath it, but for me, the overlay lines just appear and dont then do anything - ergo: i think it needs some work on the mix/structure cos the ideas are being let down by the that element of it i reckon

Message 48/103             28-Jul-00  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Chim

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody´s got one"

~Chimmy-Chim

Message 49/103             28-Jul-00  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Jasper,

Not all the material on my MP3.com are finalized songs, it specifically says that for those types. The shorter ones are just clips of ideas that I might brush up on in the future.

Message 50/103             28-Jul-00  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

sure... i realise that, anthing can be remixed as long as you got the original file - i got shit, mebbe 40 tracks that just aint worth shit until they are mixed - and even then i might not get it, shelf it, and return again another day..

oh.. hello chimmy - yes ha ... very... original - my dad used to have that on a T-shirt

Message 51/103             28-Jul-00  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

not sure why Chim gets away with murder. While my admin gets called. I probably had lunch with him or her last week anyhow..

Message 52/103             30-Jul-00  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

your admin gets called??... what you mean?.... anyways it might not be the real chim, anyways who cares if it's not over the top - jesus, i dont mind the odd banter & the odd bit of cheeky behaviour, it's inevitable and any forum or so called debate without some of that is fake and phoney cos it's a fact of life, and hence why all the very-controlled message boards are total crap... where 'never is heard a discouraging word' etc, but they seem sterile and sorta pat and second rate, a bit safe, - thats why i've been loath to implement logins in here, even tho that facility is coded in the background for over a year now.. but i don't switch it on cos of those reasons... but if that behaviour takes over a forum, that is when it looses it.

everytime i poll the DT regulars about this subject they mostly say no... the other thing is, cos we save the forums stuff over years, each forum holds loads of useful tech info for people who search - regulars dont see that aspect so much cos they are mostly concerned with current discussion... but many people search and read the forums for info & dont post regular 'chat' ever - i dont think over all the DT forums combined there is much subjects or synths or items that you cant get good info about, opinions and resources like links etc...

Message 53/103             30-Jul-00  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

it's like the faq thing you find on other sites... 'don't ask that cos it's in the faq'.. fuck, whatever happened to conversation for conversations sake?

anyway.. I'm gonna check a tune now..

Message 54/103             30-Jul-00  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

I tried 1 Megabit.. well I can see what k means by the continuity of it.. it aint that it's bad it's just that it could do with a bit of livening up. the actual tune from the prophecy is pretty good.. but the hihat's and the constant 4floor just seem to be there as a backing to this rather than a complement..

to be honest I think you should work on it more cos it's worth it.

this is a preference thing but if I was to get my grubby mits on it I'd really go to town with some funky hihat stuff and maybe syncopated congas and that. the space is there in the mix to add the rythmical stuff.. it could easily become a good dancefloor track with a bit of work.

you should really think about getting a sampler for percussion sounds (as well as the korg), it'd add that extra bit of depth.

Message 55/103             31-Jul-00  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

"1 Megabit" was not a finalized and totally sequenced song. Was just a little tune I made on the fly. The only fully sequenced and finalized tracks are "In My Analogue House", "Virgin Limes", "Cindy's Monkey", "Cindy's Monkey (Chrome Remix)", and maybe a couple of exceptions which were done on the fly.

I used to have a TR-606 with the Analogue Solutions tonal mod box and it was good for rythmic conga-like patterns. You could change the toms to like rimshots with the filter.

Message 56/103             31-Jul-00  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

well this is it, I know how difficult it is sometimes to actually finish tracks.. the temptations allways there to start building sounds for the next one. as soon as you do that the current track falls by the wayside and a chance is missed.

Message 57/103             01-Aug-00  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

I know what you mean, but over the past few months I was able to get quite a few pieces of gear, and so I was experimenting a lot. It's only recently that I've settled down and can seriously start to lay down finalized songs.

Message 58/103             09-Jul-01  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa @ silvia druid!!

Why have i never read up all the old threads before?

Message 59/103             09-Jul-01  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah... dont you just miss him?...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 60/103             09-Jul-01  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Exellent!!!

Just checked out his home page, and the pics of his 'gig' in his basement with like 8 people stood/sat there watching him. Theres a notice behind him on the wall that reads "GLOW STICKS $4".

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

And the caption to the last photo? "the two people who bothered dancing"

Ah bless him, hahaha spot on mate!!!

Message 61/103             09-Jul-01  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

actualy, the top track on his mp3 list aint bad... i like that pulsing bell type sound..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 62/103             09-Jul-01  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Poor sods trying to sound like Emmanuel Top, the acid gets good then changes so you stop dancing if your gonna do that do it right, maybe a sweeping effect so it doest say 'right stop dancing', where was the chopped up breakbeat?

Its his drums. No funk. Its not shit tho, he should get some decks at least he might learn how to mix tracks.

Message 63/103             09-Jul-01  @  12:27 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Still can't belive he was trying to flog glow sticks to his mates.

Message 64/103             09-Jul-01  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

c'mon... i will agree tho he's got good idea's but it doesnt seem to happen in terms of a linear arrangement/production of the idea's into a track.

Message 65/103             10-Jul-01  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

youre not wrong there

wish i was there, it looked like a great party.

Message 66/103             10-Jul-01  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie fruit

you`ve got to love the section on his website especially devoted to scooter too: "one of the finest german techno groups in the world". Funny.

Message 67/103             10-Jul-01  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Hahaha scooter? He don't know whats what!

k your right, transated what i tried to say...

white middle class america

Message 68/103             10-Jul-01  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

bless his little cotton socks tho innit, he's harmless really.

Message 69/103             10-Jul-01  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah well we've yet to hear YOUR offerings... so...  

Message 70/103             10-Jul-01  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

tragidy, when the feeling gone and you can't go on its tragidy, when your all alone and yer blah blah blah

So what? ever heard anything by Tony Parsons?

um oh errrr shit

:p

Message 71/103             30-Mar-02  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie inn

classic.

Message 72/103             30-Mar-02  @  03:07 PM     Edit: 30-Mar-02  |  03:08 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

Bernie Inn - lol!

ah... a classic from the annals eh - I'm amazed i held me rag as long as i did with him  

it's quite amazing all the kicking and screaming about hating commercial dance and he's got a CREAM poster on the wall.. lol!

Message 73/103             31-Mar-02  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie inn

hahahaha, yeah.

and dont forget the page on his site devoted to scooter: "the greatest german techno band ever".

he keeps it real. yo.

Message 74/103             31-Mar-02  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

wow. that was fun. dunno how I missed this one (maybe its cuz its in the 303 forum and I dont usually visit much)

anyone else ever kinda trip on how some visitors only post in ONE thread?

I see many names here that I never see elsewhere!

Message 75/103             31-Mar-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

did anyone read the story about the bartender that shunned him?

bro..if you read this..you REALLY, REALLY need to do some serious self examination (not to mention some HEAVY spell-checking on your webpage)

Message 76/103             31-Mar-02  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

where's that?

Message 77/103             31-Mar-02  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie inn

its at that link there.

hes trying to make it sound as if hes a bit of a man about town, but only succeeds in making himself out to be a complete pr*ck.

Message 78/103             31-Mar-02  @  06:54 PM     Edit: 31-Mar-02  |  07:01 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

milan

anyone who needs to tell the internet how he was shunned probably doesnt have many friends in real life. and then he gets found out by dancetech mafia. that poor kid  

but that scooter bit is classic, i admit it!

LOL! and yes, him being against commercial dance music and all, and then every second track he quotes is by scooter nonetheless!

he rulz!

Message 79/103             07-Apr-02  @  02:56 AM     Edit: 07-Apr-02  |  03:00 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

jesus H k-rist! - man of the match!... that was cringe-factor 10 - he sounds like some terrible gay-bitch cliche... still, judging by the flyer I can see why people join the mounties.

Message 80/103             08-Apr-02  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

OnAcid

Summer of 2000 at Club Extreme, downtown Montreal. Wearing my bad-ass Roland t-shirt.

Message 81/103             08-Apr-02  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

Gotta love the headlight he's wearing during his first live-performance in a fully lit basement!

Message 82/103             08-Apr-02  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Bob

GOD I HATE HIM I REALLY DO REALLY FUCKING HATE HIM!!!!

Message 83/103             08-Apr-02  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

Hahahaha - That series of pics of his first gig, ROFLMAO. What a sad fucking asshole, thank fuck he's not around here anymore. Man his whole site should be preserved its hilarious. Two of his best posts here were something like "Droids and Poon" and the "Mr Miagi Vs Hitler" or something, those posts more than any other sum up what an idiot that kid was. Funny, I kinda miss him though, Silver Hemroid come back!

Last I heard he was a glowstick salesman!

Message 84/103             09-Apr-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

"Last I heard he was a glowstick salesman!" - lol!!!

Message 85/103             09-Apr-02  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

anyways... he wears KAPPA... whatdyou expect   - i just found those 'myfirstgig' pics tho... whooooooooooo  

The whole two people who bothered to dance...

they got some weird dances in canada that's aI can say... the 'crossarms' and the 'handsinpocket' seem to be all the rage... but fuck me... the trousers on the guy oin the middle!!!!!! - and i thought northern-soul was over!!! heh heh

yeah... he should come back... it'd be great, the fun we could have!!  

Message 86/103             09-Apr-02  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

damn. Im really starting to feel like defending this guy.

wait. no I'm not. but you guys sure are rippin him!

Message 87/103             09-Apr-02  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah but not badly :[

Message 88/103             09-Apr-02  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

The thing is, we probably will never have the pleasure of reading a reaction to all of this...

Message 89/103             09-Apr-02  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

not unless someone mails him ;] *evil cackle* - mind you, to make it complete we'd need Komputer back   - was that the guy who ran Komputer Controlled site ??

I gotta admit tho... that yoda - "bitch!... uuummmm..." one was pretty funny - but he's got some kinda weird taste in women... musta had a barbie doll as a kid !

damn man... i swear I never laughed so much in years as readding that thread again... shit.. i actualy went into like uncontrolled giggles... i thought my heart was going to burts a gasket for a minute is was laughing so hard and for so long, so i started to tidy up the room just to try to take the attention away of my mind remembering the posts... so i'm tidying and laughing like a fucking hyena.. just get it under control when suddenly I come accross a video tape label from a tape i recorded at my japanese freinds house,,,, i picked it up and read it.. SHIT!!!... it said:

'ROCK STOCK & TWO SMOKING BARRELS' - (with an 'R' !!!!!!!!!!!) - and i just collapsed again for another 10 minutes... fuck me!!....lol!!!!

Message 90/103             09-Apr-02  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

It must be so much fun being you.  

Message 91/103             09-Apr-02  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- OK Stop it, its fucking catching! I've got tears in my eyes and I can't breathe, that video bit sent me off again, thats hilarious!

Man, this seems so much funnier than the first time, c'mon find some more of these gems!

Message 92/103             09-Apr-02  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

Fuck me, Pedicelli (silver hemroid) and Komputer (James) are like DTs very own Morecame and Wise, check this little exchange:

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music] -
Web: no weblink
Date: 11-jul-00 - 09:23 pm
File?: no file added
Hey! I had looked on your mp3.com page awhile ago, but you only had the one song up. Nice to see you got some more. I'll have to take a listen/get a CD or something.

-Nick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 12-jul-00 - 12:39 pm
put simply ??... TOOTH-ACHE...

Date: 12-jul-00 - 08:48 pm
Tooth-ache? How so? Explain...

Date: 12-jul-00 - 10:25 pm
In The States we refer to "Tooth Ache " as a hot girl... "as in she gives me a tooth ache"..

But I am sure it has different meanings elseware.

Date: 13-jul-00 - 07:27 am
you guessed right... :-)

Date: 13-jul-00 - 02:18 pm
I guessed that Pedicelli is a hot girl? or it has a different meaning then that?

-Confused

Date: 14-jul-00 - 09:45 am
Fucks sake...just listen to the music and give a straight opinion, not quite complicated.

Ooooh, handbags at dawn, tee hee!

Message 93/103             09-Apr-02  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah man that video nearly finished me off for good cos i hadn't slept all night (to busy playing with ORION Platignum!!! - damn thing! - i cant seem to get anything else done since i got on the beta-list heh heh) - yeah my jap mate... fuck, one time i was off to see me mate leroy and she said: "gimme a call when you get back from RELOYS!!" - classic heh heh

Message 94/103             12-Apr-02  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

OnAcid

He hasn't changed a bit  

http://www.the-gas-station.com/messages.cfm?thread_id=45125

silverdroid@sympatico.ca

Message 95/103             12-Apr-02  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

man..this guy left such an impression that you people TRACK HIM?

I wish I mattered that much 

Message 96/103             12-Apr-02  @  12:15 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

He has NOT changed a single *bit*, LOL!  

And Influx, good luck with the bidding on that Nova ;)

Message 97/103             12-Apr-02  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

oh quit spying on me dammit!

are you trying to win that? Ill pull my bid if you want! I only put a very low bid anyway..figured if I won it would be cool to have a cheap nova.

Message 98/103             12-Apr-02  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

I've been quite broke the past months but gear-whorism is not letting go of me so.... I torture myself by window-shopping constantly and stummbled accross your name. Really appreciate the thought of you willing to pull back but I'd rather you go ahead and send it to me in case you win!   "Help Maarten through 2002"

-M-

Message 99/103             23-Jun-02  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Steves mate Jed

Scooter 

Message 100/103             24-Jun-02  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

Yeah, reading that on the music tech forum I thought of this one immediately aswell, classic  

Message 101/103             24-Jun-02  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

this was a VERY bad thread to read at work... couldn't stop grinning... my boss kept walking past...

i don't suppose anyone has a HD copy of his website? that might be taking it a bit far, but...

Message 102/103             01-Jul-02  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

the

Message 103/103             01-Jul-02  @  10:30 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jed

floppy

Viewing all 103 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)