aaa Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Viewing all 66 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/66             30-Dec-00  @  02:12 AM   -   Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I invite you all to the above link to check out some funny artwork I made. It's Virus-Z1 related stuff. You'll laugh your ass off.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/66             30-Dec-00  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

909 Inc.

Link?:  No link

I like the chick with the Nord, yeah, I
really like her fake ass titties...
Leave hitler and racism out of this
chat room. hitler killed many, many
people, and calling asians "chinks"
is not cool. In the time it took you to
do all those pics in "photodeluxe",
you could have made some tight
tracks... think about it.

909 Inc.

Message 3/66             30-Dec-00  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

This is fucking class! Sorry, but I'm pissing myself...

Message 4/66             30-Dec-00  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Napster Freak

Mates,

he has a track on his site that would make you even more angry...

Message 5/66             30-Dec-00  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

what's that one then?

Message 6/66             31-Dec-00  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

Holy mother of Christ! Take it fucking easy! I initially was gonna write some shit on the site to not take the Hitler shit seriously, but obviously I should have written it down.

The humour lies in the fact that.....ahhhhh fuck this! I'm not gonna bother explaining!

And as for making tracks in the time I was working in so called "photodeluxe" (when in fact I used a 4 year old graphics program).......eat one, Jesus! I'm not on the computer for the soul purpose of music....I do some graphics, work on my main website, other multimedia, yadayadayada..I sometimes need to take a break from making tracks.

And what track would make you angry?? For Christ's sake, my tracks are instrumental.....I think I only have 1 with vocal samples and they go along the lines of "Annihilating rythm", "Sheer Energy", and a few other Ultra-Sonic MC shouts.

Let me guess...you're offended by the names of some of my songs...."Virtual Kike"......MY PENIS!!!!!! FORESKIN!!!!!!!! FORESKIN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! BIG FAT MOTHER FUCKING FORESKIN!!!!!

Who gives a mother fucking flying fuck what they're called? Are we gonna turn this into a "Smack My Bitch Up" debate? It doesn't mean shite.

Now this is getting Nazi-gestapo on my ass! Freaking out for nothing.

Message 7/66             31-Dec-00  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Komputer

Silver D,

take it down bro. Nothing about Adolf Hitler is funny.
keep our conversations private about the derivation of
where gear is made. Anyhow, put your talents into making
bad ass tracks like you always do.

James

Message 8/66             31-Dec-00  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

It's not like those pics were demonstrating mass genocide or anything. My intention was not to piss people off. There's always a limit to where humour can go, but can always get very very absurd without offending. I don't consider these pics really absurd...

Tom Green painting lesbians eating each other out on the hood of his parents' car....crazy thing to do, but was it really making the world cry and feeling injust? The people at the bus stop where even laughing when they saw the car.

Howard Stern on his radio show betting on who in Hollywood is gonna die next...now that's fucked up because you shouldn't joke around about shit like that.

The problem with the world? You can't say shit about Hitler and Jews without someone getting pissed off at the smallest thing. Here in my province of Canada, we had a judge who was personally forced to resign his position because in his closing summation during a murder case, he said that the lady made the man suffer to death just as the Nazis made the Jews suffer during the holocaust. Is that a bad thing to say? No, it's making a comparison cause what went on during the holocaust was fucked up and was comparable to how this man was brutally murdered. And what happened to this man? The Jewish community lost their mother fucking minds because of this "offensive" comment and put so much pressure on this man that he had to resign.

I'm not supporting Nazism, Facism, or any other kind of extremism. What I'm saying is to look at the perspective from a correct angle.

Anyways, no more debate. Happy New Year to all. I'm seeing "Analog Pussy" from Germany tonight.  

Message 9/66             31-Dec-00  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

A'hemmm. Getting back to the Roland TB-303...

Message 10/66             31-Dec-00  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Olinga

Extra funny, completely witty. I want the puffy dark-glow sticker :-)

Message 11/66             31-Dec-00  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputerkontrolled

Damm Silver Droid, you have so much time on your hands.
You keep belting them out.

Message 12/66             03-Jan-01  @  03:37 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

I have no friends or no life, but I got me a EG-101

Message 13/66             03-Jan-01  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

Dude, what's wrong with you?

Message 14/66             03-Jan-01  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Filter Dub

your not funny Silver jack ass

Message 15/66             03-Jan-01  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

LSD-25

calm down dudes! Don`t forget, anybody can enter the name "Silver Droid" and write a lot of crap...

Message 16/66             03-Jan-01  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

I've already mentioned that someone's going around impersonating me...

Message 17/66             04-Jan-01  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Really? That's awful.

Message 18/66             04-Jan-01  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

ReZo 2k

Scitzo Droid. I knew it!

HAHAHA!

Message 19/66             04-Jan-01  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

heheheh...  

Message 20/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Druid

Stop it I say!

Message 21/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Golden Droid

I'm worth more than you.

Message 22/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Golden Shower

Is you real name C3-PO?

Message 23/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:13 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Surfer

Stop it!

Message 24/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Butthole Surfer

Silver Buttmunch!

Message 25/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Turd

bleep-blip-blip

Message 26/66             05-Jan-01  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Shows what kind of a life you have when you have nothing better to do than have conversations with yourself on a chat board.

I added some Star Wars pics on my funny page:

www.geocities.com/pedicelli.geo/am.htm

If you're for some mystical reason offended by Yoda, just don't fucking look!  

Message 27/66             05-Jan-01  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

Your getting wierder and more weird by the day Silver Droid. What's your deal?

Message 28/66             05-Jan-01  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Dood, you're the weird one! Christ, everytime I call your house you're out pantyhose shopping or some bullshit. I write you all these e-mails and I get one word responses 'n' shit...

I think I'm gonna make Pete my new bitch. He gives me the time of day, wears a sombrero hat, and sings Feliz Navidad on the corner of the streets in the ghetto. You've hurt my feelings. WAHHHHHH!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe  

Can't we all just be good nigs? I say we all fuckin' get together for Love Parade 2001 this summer!!! Everyone, sell your testicles on the market for a plane ticket!

Message 29/66             06-Jan-01  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

ReZo 2k

You just remember whos pimpin' who Silver Slut. Tell your mom she's late with my rent too and a hummer isn't gonna take care of it this time.

Pete

Message 30/66             06-Jan-01  @  03:37 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

HOLY ASS !@!

Hahahahahahaha, Pete cracks me up.

So I like to buy shit, big deal.! God damn I am sooo laughin and shit..

Message 31/66             06-Jan-01  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

heheh Droid's stuff really cracks me up. This is fucking funny.

Message 32/66             06-Jan-01  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

Mmmm your mom was good.

Message 33/66             10-Jan-01  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Achim

Do you have something to do, with the thinks,
what your grandpa did ???

Message 34/66             15-Jan-01  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

donthave

sorry Silver Droid.

But really, you're just a rich fucker and you can't make music, just listen to your tracker-like 'sound', you could make that with fasttracker and some samples, with your studio i could make hits, u just suck

c ya in hell

Message 35/66             15-Jan-01  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Firstly, all my equipment was acquired from HARD WORK and savings. You're just a jealous cunt.

Saying that my music sounds like it was done on FT2 doesn't make anysense....FT2 is like a sampling workstation offering no synthesis or realtime modulation.

Shows how much you know about making music. Good luck to you. Maybe if you suck daddy's dick a few more times he'll give you enough penny's to buy your very own EG-101.

Message 36/66             16-Jan-01  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

kontrol im here

HA!

damn, Silver Arse.

Message 37/66             16-Jan-01  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

kontrol im here

...actually Alex is a Trust Fund baby. Grew up with a "Silver" Spoon
in his mouth and got all of his 'Droids" from cornering the stock market, including his IPO acquisitions in .COM Industry, before the fall of tech stocks. See, this is where the name "Silver Droid" came from.

Inside Tip;)

.::komputer::.

Message 38/66             16-Jan-01  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

OnAcid

Groovebox is the way to the dark side. roflmoa ;-)

Message 39/66             16-Jan-01  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

OnAcid

Jesus,

Scooter taught you a lot about techno???

MOVE YOUR A$$

heheheh

Message 40/66             16-Jan-01  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

On Acid,

No fucking joke. That was the first real European electronic group I got into. I heard "Hyper Hyper" and it was unlike anything I had ever heard in Canada...hooked in two seconds. They're also the ones that introduced me to the sound of the 303 (but it wasn't until a couple of years later that I knew what a 303 was). "Move Your Ass!" has a manic bassline.

They're still one of my favourite artists. Some of their stuff is a little euro-techno and shite, less hardtrance than the olden days, but they still manage to produce decent stuff, and absolutely no one knows how to work the JP-8000 like they can. They have five of the fuckers!

James....shut your fucking mouth! You're gonna spill the beans on all my investment strategies!  

Message 41/66             17-Jan-01  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Ok Komputer

Silver Nutsack,

I heard that Scooter broke up and sold all their EG-101's...

Message 42/66             17-Jan-01  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Sorry Silver Ass, but its time to tell you the truth. Im from Germany and i can tell you that Scooter is defenitly the first german techno group or how ever you it call. The start an project "Celebrate the Shit" and makin some wave music without any kind of success. As techno starts to get popular so in 1994 then scooter starts her cheap tracks. I can tell you that people like Kraftwerk, Westbam, DJ Hell, Sven Väth, Rob Acid, Thomas P. Heckmann, Roland Casper, Mate Galic ... starting years earlier to making techno (really techno) than Scooter does it. (BTW. Scooter is defenitly no techno. This is rave bullshit, music for kids) Scooter has in germany the status like Backstreet Boys ... . Only Kids till 13 go to the concerts in Germany. And really if you are inspired by Scooter than you are in my eyes a toy. you are not foffowing the meaning the spirit of techno. Because Scooter are these People who are destroying the underground thing. They make live acts in tv and the have no cables in theyr keybords. Leave that shit and make POP music i think thats the best way for your person. Sorry but its true.

Peace Franky

Message 43/66             17-Jan-01  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Btw. Youre fuckin Nazi Shit is not funny. + All your pictures are not funny. How old are you that you can an hard penis by doing some shit. Make some creatve things with your computer. But thats is waste of time.

NO HISTORICAL BACKSPIN !

You Sucker

Message 44/66             17-Jan-01  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Komputer

Damn, I so incredibly agree with you. Alex I am not trying to diss you, you're my lil bro and all. But 'Input" has a really good point.
That band you like, Scooter is tottaly a load of dog shit. It is like the Back Street Boys and it is really RAVE sounding. He hit it on the head.

If I know you any better, your probably going flame Input,
but I can't protect you on this one. I could sit on the toilet and make
better muzik with my ass, than your little Scooter techno weenie band.

Also, I told you to take that Hitler crap off your site. In your perception, it's halarious. But dude, that's sort of tastless to keep it up there. Hitler killed millions of people you nutsack. How is that funny? Damn, I should flame you, but I won't today, heh.

PS, anyone reading this, would you mind pointing me in the right direction to someone who is sellling a Roland SH-1 ?

Thanks, email me at:

komputerkontrolled@excite.com

Message 45/66             17-Jan-01  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Mr Noone

Hitler was a sick man yes, thats why he deserves to have the piss taken out of him

Message 46/66             18-Jan-01  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

"Leave that shit and make POP music i think thats the best way for your person. Sorry but its true."

My recommendation to you. Make an appointment with the hospital, and have about 4 of your ribs sawed out so you can suck your own dick.

Have you even bothered listening to my music? Obviously not. It sounds nothing like pop music. Most of my music is psychedelic trance and now majorly evolving into Autechre ambient type techno. Because I used to listen to Scooter or appreciate some of the elements from their music, does that necessarily mean I embrace them, hang posters in my room, and try to copy their style? Has absolutely nothing to do with that. Learn some fucking English and discover the meaning of influence and appreciation of specific elements.

Am I comparing Scooter to Sven Vath or Westbam? No. Westbam starting DJ'ing in Germany in 1983. Scooter was established in 1994 with "Vallee de larmes". Not the same shit, not the same kind of music. Yes Scooter in some instances has a more commercial sound and their image can sometimes be cheap, but those aren't the elements I appreciate. I used to like them for their blend of TB-303 and hard beats. Today, I appreciate them for their use of the JP-8000 (being one of the first artists in the world to implement the instrument in their music) and other kinds of trancy patterns.

I saw them perform "I'm Your Pusher" on Jyrki a while ago. The performance as a whole was energetic, but that fact that they were using two Yamaha Cs2x's and none of their synths had MIDI connections was cheap. The fact that they make performances on Jyrki also puts them more into the mainstream (for those who don't know, Jyrki is the Finnish version of Canada's Much Music, a spin off of MTV)....

Anyways, in essence, suck a dick and piss off with your German arrogance of "I know everything there is to know about German electronic music".

Message 47/66             18-Jan-01  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

ok komputer :)

I heard Scooter uses this synth extensively.

Scooter sucks.

Message 48/66             18-Jan-01  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Ok sorry for my english. I know it is not te best.Calm down. Silver ... . What i want to say with my compare is, that scooter where not the first people in germany who makin techno music or somthing and that there are many many other artists here wich making better and more innovatic music then the fuckin´commercial pissers of sooter. I tell you give a fuck about their 303 basslines ... . The music they makin is ever the same style. NO EVOLUTION in their music. They does not representing anything about the german scene. All these rave and hardtrance shit starts on in germany to makin techno popular... and earning money with it. Shit!!! Check out those artists i wrote in my message. (Rob Acid, Thomas P. Heckmann, Roland Casper, Mate Galic ) these people are heroes and they are pioneers in electronic music and they are still underground. But i´m shure that you know all the tracks of these artists. Because "I know everything there is to know about German electronic music".

Check it out !

Franky

Message 49/66             18-Jan-01  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

16 Step Komputer

Franky,

your English is fine, dood. I can't understand Silver Droid half time time anyways. Alex, quit being an asshole. Scooter is a pussy band and you know it. Ok, there "might" be one microscopic element of that shitty group Scooter, that they may excel in(and that's a BIG maybe) , but who cares? I mean, I could crawl in a dumpster and shuffle my way through rubish for a peice of bread to eat, and it may be still good, and it might be bad. But I would never do it! Same thing with your little Back Street Boys poser Scooter group. I mean do you want the reputation??? You talk about glow sticks, man alive.

Serioulsy, go out and buy yourself a Claude Young or Jeff Mills piece of wax, or download something off the M-nus.com site, Silver Alex.

RIGHT FRICKEN TODAY!!!!

C'mon get with it.

Message 50/66             18-Jan-01  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Maarten

Yeah, you don't want that kind of reputation... well, I wouldn't .. hell no.

Long live The Vengaboys!

Message 51/66             18-Jan-01  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

aaaahhh lil baby gonna cry now?? (silver droid)

Message 52/66             18-Jan-01  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

"scooter where not the first people in germany who makin techno music"

I have never said that Scooter were the first German "techno" artists. German electronic music can in some cases be traced before Kraftwerk. Where did you get that idea? "Techno" officially started around 1986-1987, so why would I ever says that Scooter (1994) started it all for Germany?

"there are many many other artists here wich making better and more innovatic music then the fuckin´commercial pissers of sooter"

I agree with you completely. I never said that Scooter was better than everyone else such as Sven Vath (for example). All's I'm saying it that I can appreciate some of the elements in their music, and I'm not refering to their happy hardcore elements, or really commercial stuff that you'll see on MTV Europe.

"The music they makin is ever the same style. NO EVOLUTION in their music."

I have to disagree with you there. They have a very evolved sound, yet maintaining a unity in their music. They have done hardcore, trance, hardtrance, acid, happy hardcore, gabba, drum & bass, jungle, electro, the list goes on and on. The quality of some of those genres they try to fit into is another discussion.

"They does not representing anything about the german scene."

I agree once again. It's been a long time now that Scooter has been more commercial. I don't think I've ever attributed their music as being representative of the German electronic scene.

James, man.....Jeff Mills can fucking eat one. I used to respect that guy, but ever since he canceled his Canadian tour this summer, I think he's the biggest asshole. The guy canceled because after his agreement with the Canadian organizers, he demanded double for the amount he had previously settled for.

Message 53/66             19-Jan-01  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

My Komputer

The reason why Jeff Mills canceled because he found out that everyone in Canada uses one of these:

So that's why he demanded twice the amount he had previously settled for. Besides, you wouldn't have liked in anyways. His muzik is not for the glow stick crowd like your little Digweed and Oakenfold.

You won't catch me kissing the back of their trousers, ever.

Message 54/66             19-Jan-01  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

i like fingering my ass

Message 55/66             19-Jan-01  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

james

Hey Alex, knock your crap off. There is no one on the board that I am enemies with, I know it's you Canadian chump.

Message 56/66             19-Jan-01  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Ok Ok Silver Boy i see you are really in love with these band. I cant´change your opinnion anyway. Then check out the project "Celebrate the nun". You´ll love it. (It´s the old projekt of two scooter members Baxxter , Rick). I´ts too funny.

Peace Franky

Message 57/66             19-Jan-01  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

I would never check out "Celebrate The Nun". The covers of the albums look gay enough as it is.

Message 58/66             20-Jan-01  @  03:33 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

..you sure?

Message 59/66             20-Jan-01  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

James, man....the first single "Vallee de larmes" by Scooter (right before "Hyper Hyper") is this clubbish kinda tune.......with xylophone and tuba for the love of sweet Jesus!

One can only imagine what "Celebrate The Nun" is like. Blowing on big jugs and smacking a couple of spoons on the knee comes to mind.

YEEEEEEE-HA!

Message 60/66             27-Jan-01  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Yeahright

You shleps are total wackers. Real tb303 action is not even metioned within the
realm of satan. Now Dj.Food vs. Sukia... Silver hootchie bitch !

Message 61/66             30-Jan-01  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

swanofnever

i find the real humour of ped's page is how stupid he makes himself look...

"Offended because you think I'm typicaling..." "...typicalize other cultures..."

WTF do "typicalling" and/or "typicalize" mean?! buy a fucking dictionary -- you're NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH.

you need to take some ESL classes, man.

Message 62/66             04-Feb-01  @  03:37 PM   -  

p

Yes, Input, your right. Scooter is one of the group that have "commercalised" underground electronic music. Although they do not sound underground at all, people belive they make Techno...
And they are so wrong.. But then remember that the Rave culture in the 1990`s is todays Techno culture. Today Rave is totally exploited by americans..
And of course, those people turned the culture into something different then it was ment to be. German also made the rave culture commercialised. And yes, scooter sux ass...

Message 63/66             09-Apr-02  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

bernie inn

"(BTW. Scooter is defenitly no techno. This is rave bullshit, music for kids) Scooter has in germany the status like Backstreet Boys ... . Only Kids till 13 go to the concerts in Germany. And really if you are inspired by Scooter than you are in my eyes a toy. "

"My recommendation to you. Make an appointment with the hospital, and have about 4 of your ribs sawed out so you can suck your own dick."

"I could sit on the toilet and make better muzik with my ass, than your little Scooter techno weenie band."

sorry, but i couldn`t resist.

thx for the headsup oldskool, i forgot about this one  

Message 64/66             09-Apr-02  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

influx

wow. that was fun. or was it

how is it that certain rooms have only certain people in em?

Message 65/66             09-Apr-02  @  10:21 AM     Edit: 09-Apr-02  |  10:27 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

k

fuck me i nrealy pissewd my fucking pants!!!!!!!!!!!

check this... christ i think i'm having a fucking seizure!!!...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

[RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi] -23:40:42

Web: no weblink

Date: 03-jan-01 - 11:40 pm

File?: no file added

I've already mentioned that someone's going around impersonating me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi] - 2001-01-04 18:38:15

Web: no weblink

Date: 04-jan-01 - 06:38 pm

File?: no file added

Really? That's awful.

------------------------------------------

hahhaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!! fuckkkkkin hellll that's too funny man really hahah... jesus christ - man seriously.. i havent stopped laughing for about 5 minutes now... oh god.... that reply is so fucking dry man ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 66/66             12-Apr-02  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

monkeyboy

ah ha ah hahahahahahah, laughed my spleen out.people this is the funniest thread i have EVER read on DT, i better run to the loo to check my trousers.

Viewing all 66 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)