aaa any sound developers out there? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: any sound developers out there?

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             30-Mar-01  @  02:43 AM   -   any sound developers out there?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ne1 out there who is a sound developer?.. making samples for Cd's etc?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             31-Mar-01  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

0/d

Link?:  Link

yeah,kind of...i'm still learning and practicing my trade,i'm working with 2 labels at the moment on hard house tracks,you looking for loops?

Message 3/16             04-Apr-01  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

robski27

If anyone is after guitar samples then let me know i have many available in all styles

Message 4/16             06-Apr-01  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

I'm a wannabe sound developer. Synth programming or making loops for sample cds damn.........dream job how do ya go about getting a job like that.... or is there anywhere that buys samples and loops from independent producers ??? When i sit down in front of my gear I go into a time warp hours pass instantly....I can't imagine having a job that was like that....... 

Message 5/16             07-Apr-01  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

k

well, what have you got? - and robski.. what's your track record?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/16             08-Apr-01  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

0/d

Link?:  Link

Yonce,if only it was as easy as that,i'm basically a sound engineer looking to expand my horizons in all feilds of the bizness(!) and offer to do any kind of work i feel i'd be capable of.A few months ago I made 2 sample cd's for a few djs to play about with and they seemed to like them,next thing i knew i was approached by a two producers(glorified dj's) to program two hard house tracks for their label,it should look nice on the cv if it all works out,espeacially so because production/post production/mastering is the direction i want to be going in.

kilo,what kind of stuff are you looking for,i'd prefer to keep a lot of what i make for my own productions cause i haven't got a lot of free time anymore,only a couple of hours here and there in between 2 jobs,a girlfriend and college  .But yeah,i'd be delighted to contribute to the new site,and i'm sure everyone else here would as well,tell us what you are looking for.....

Message 7/16             10-Apr-01  @  02:11 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Pongoid

K,
Why do you ask?

Ape

Message 8/16             22-Apr-01  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

PointBeing

i program synths in my sleep.. no really, like in my dreams.. isnt that f'd up?

Message 9/16             23-Apr-01  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Pongoid

Me too. Now if I could only get the gear to make THOSE noises!!!

Message 10/16             23-Apr-01  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Maarten

Not at all, if I count the times I wake up in the middle of the night, get up and turn everything on.... it's the dreams I tell you.

Message 11/16             26-Apr-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

nothingnewhere

hey!! last night i had a dream that my anthropology teacher from last semester was teaching a class on synth programming. it was in this massive auditorium thing with a big projector that was showing big modulars and stuff. definately weird.

Message 12/16             26-Apr-01  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Maarten

But the question is : Did ya get inspired to write some music upon waking-up? 

Message 13/16             27-Apr-01  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

nothingnewhere

not enough time to do much music... finals week.

Message 14/16             28-Apr-01  @  07:37 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

k

pongoid.. i think you need to get into the didge mate....

Message 15/16             30-Apr-01  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Pongoid

Actually K, when I'm not smoking, I can play a didge, but with the cigs, my sinuses are fucked, so circular breathing is impossible.  

Great instrument. REAL acid box. Slide didges kick ass.

Ape

Message 16/16             01-May-01  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

k

it's the original bassline synth true trouble is mine a fucking B and take ssome serious puff.

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)