aaa formant's alter ego - breaks tune - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             17-Apr-01  @  01:14 AM   -   formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Formant

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.devoutartists.com/mp3/anything.mp3

this is about 1 meg / 1 minute long, its a nuskool break track that is getting a vinyl release from a small florida label.

this is a remix of a track called 'anything' by skywatchers.... the remix i did will be under the name "Bandpass Feeling" and all of my breaky stuff is under that name (housey stuff stays formant)

the track is all me except for the vocals which are from the original.

enjoy!

jamey

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             17-Apr-01  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

influx

Link?:  Link

thought the whole idea was to UL tracks HERE?

Message 3/11             17-Apr-01  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Formant

it only gives me 100k?

also i registered as a dj so i apparently can't be a producer and a dj at the same time so somehow i don't know exactly how to have my tunes up as all my profiles want dj charts etc....

:-)

the mix has changed a bit since you heard this influx

jamey

Message 4/11             17-Apr-01  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

influx

are you fuckin paranoid or what? you and H, eh? can only send clips of shit? 

Message 5/11             17-Apr-01  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Formant

i don't normally put entire tracks up sorry. if i was into that i would just throw them on besonic or mp3.com or whatever.

this one isn't mine to give away anyway, its the labels...

jamey (dj apparently paranoid)

Message 6/11             17-Apr-01  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

nothingnewhere

formant, you get 1500k... you gotta go to 'login-admin' in the 'SITE' dropbox, then in the top left thingie of your screen theres something like 'artist - add track'.

self explanatory from there

Message 7/11             17-Apr-01  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

influx

paranoid motherfucker.
I hate MP3s. If I like something I will buy it.

you ARE gonna hook me up with a completed copy right?

this label..are they looking for other stuff?

Message 8/11             03-May-01  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

sitar

Dude! I can finally take the time to listen to some more tracks while I start to put together this Sonar thing. I look for yours first cause I know you posted it a while ago and now I have to sit here and wait for it to DL! You're killin me.

Was worth it though. I like. What sort of bass is that? I've heard similar sounding bases coming out of a couple of someone elses tracks. Drums sound real nice, crisp and soothing at the same time. I like her voice.

Message 9/11             07-May-01  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

breakerbox

Nice Bass... Drums too... Sounds really cool, I am just not down with the diva vocals...
I though you were into house...You Closet Breaker!  
How did you get the bass??? Sounds really good...

Message 10/11             07-May-01  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Formant

i did all the drums without a sample just dropping in audio drum hits in cake 9. i did mangle a few legit old breaks as well. lots a plugins.

the wah wah wha bassline is a synth i made in reaktor.

the distorted bassline is my trusty nord micro modular.

supposedly this one goes to the plant to get pressed soon?

jamey

Message 11/11             07-May-01  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

alphazone

good song, I only wish I could hear the whole thing - fades out after a minute or so. The fact I wanted to keep listening to it tells me I liked it..

AlphaZone

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)