aaa Boxwell's first effort. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Boxwell's first effort.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             17-Apr-01  @  10:13 PM   -   Boxwell's first effort.

Boxwell

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, here's my first song to Dancetech. It's more hip hop than dance but I don't care about yer damn rules! I'll take you all on. (except for xoxos - he scares me!)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             18-Apr-01  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: Boxwell's first effort.

0/d

Link?:  Link

nice,is that you on the guitar,sample is maybe a bit too lofi,other than that,excellent,you gotta get yo-sef a muthafukin mc  

Message 3/5             18-Apr-01  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Boxwell's first effort.

Boxwell

Yeah thats me playing the guitar. Your right, the sample is low fi. I went looking for bizarre recordings on the net and found these two guys talking about the morals of society back in the sixties. It was streaming audio though and you can see the post in the music tech bit about recording streaming audio to see my problem!!

Are you meaning as mc as in 'master of ceremonies' or do you mean a microphone!!

Living in Newcastle (England), I don't know many people round hear that would make good mc's.

Girly English accent, you see!

Cheers
Graeme

Message 4/5             18-Apr-01  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: Boxwell's first effort.

Boxwell

Yeah thats me playing the guitar. Your right, the sample is low fi. I went looking for bizarre recordings on the net and found these two guys talking about the morals of society back in the sixties. It was streaming audio though and you can see the post in the music tech bit about recording streaming audio to see my problem!!

Are you meaning as mc as in 'master of ceremonies' or do you mean a microphone!!

Living in Newcastle (England), I don't know many people round hear that would make good mc's.

Girly English accent, you see!

Cheers
Graeme

Message 5/5             18-Apr-01  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: Boxwell's first effort.

funky_ol_shit

Link?:  Link

I listen now and I think, funky as hell!
Right on bro  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)