aaa 8 way budda's new track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 8 way budda's new track

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             26-Apr-01  @  04:03 AM   -   8 way budda's new track

funky_ol_shit

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Check out my new track "synergistic fx" 
What flava ya think she is?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             26-Apr-01  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

Maarten

Link?: Link

I think your fucking sick in the head... and I like it! ;) Do think the drums may come forth some more or bring the synth back a bit.Fine track.

-M-

Message 3/10             27-Apr-01  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

PointBeing

hard as fuck tech step with heavvy hard house and NiN influence... and dub style delay  

aaron

oh yea, i liked it.. would have arranged and mixed MUCH differently, but that is just personal style. nice work

Message 4/10             27-Apr-01  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

rhea

Not my bag of chips, but a very well produced track nonetheless. I'd have to agree with Maarten on the level of the drums.

Message 5/10             30-Apr-01  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

funky_ol_shit

I'm pleased with the feedback 
Thanks!

Message 6/10             01-May-01  @  03:02 AM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

k

i think your image isnt 130x100 - ha ha ha...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/10             01-May-01  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

k

i like that 'Losing Earth' track by the way mate...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/10             01-May-01  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

egrus

I like it. Feels like there's an interplanetary army out there in red and metalic outfits marching towards the battlefield in perfect sync...very visual!!

Message 9/10             03-May-01  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

sitar

Listened to 'synergistic fx'. Interesting. Like the sounds and syncopations. I went back and played some dark spacey pads over it coming in and out with space in between. Added another dimension. Nice job. Kept me listening right to the end. Liked it over M14. 'Loosing Earth' wouldn't play for me  

Message 10/10             06-May-01  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: 8 way budda's new track

funky_ol_shit

thanx for da responses, cuase fuck it helps!
always listening 
cheers to u all!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)