aaa latest OS for esi sampler? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: latest OS for esi sampler?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             30-Apr-01  @  03:45 PM   -   latest OS for esi sampler?

pulaski

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi all.

i have an esi32 with the turbo board and what i thought was the latest OS. upon installing recycle the other day i discovered that in order for it to see my sampler i need the v3.02 OS rather than the v3.00 OS that i'm currently running. i checked out the emu site and they are charging 99 bucks for it. i thought OS upgrades for samplers, especially whe it's such a small jump (from 3.00 to 3.02), were and should be free. anyone know of a way i can get the 3.02 OS without shelling out a hundred bucks for it?

thanks,

p

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             18-May-01  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: latest OS for esi sampler?

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

If you have the 3.0 I think you should be able to convince Emu to send you the .02 upgrade. The 99 is to go from 2.x to 3, which you did when you got the turbo board

just send them a very nice email explaining your situation and Id bet theyll come through for ya

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)