aaa New track with a different approach - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New track with a different approach

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             01-May-01  @  10:09 PM   -   New track with a different approach

d u b t e k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, first of all, I know I'm not a very frequent poster to any of the boards, mainly because I have a strong belief in not opening your mouth unless you have something improtant to say...

Anyway, I've changed my approach to music making and have a new track (wich isn't on mp3.com, so I won't get P4P anyway =)). Here goes:http://www.velambygg.se/Misc/dubtek_-_dark_drops.mp3

I could really use some critique on this one...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             03-May-01  @  07:50 AM   -   RE: New track with a different approach

Panama

good job dubby.

just a thoguht: turn up the volume on the reso stab. make it sit in your face, like the drums. also, turn the open hat volume down just a tad...

I can actually hear where a melodic change could come in. Like something that would go up in melody, then go down... just an idea

anyway, good tune.

Message 3/3             04-May-01  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: New track with a different approach

d u b t ek

Thanks!

Objective critique is really useful, especially to quite inexperienced producers such as myself. This is the sorta comments that encourages me to keep producing. That and a hopefully making lotsa money of course. =)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)