aaa New Track! Looking for input... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track! Looking for input...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             02-May-01  @  10:09 PM   -   New Track! Looking for input...

MuhA

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hmmn... well... I just listened to the mp3, and it sounds horrible!!
Oh well..
I was looking for input on mastering, or actually any suggestions at all... this is just a 1:35 clip of the original track.
Track Name: Down

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             03-May-01  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: New Track! Looking for input...

PointBeing

that bass is loud, dont get me wrong, it rocks, but it is loud as fuck.. loud your mix into sf and do a spectrum analysis.

the way everything works together is hot, i'd like to hear the whole thing... musically it seems rockin to me.

Message 3/6             03-May-01  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: New Track! Looking for input...

Maarten

Is it just my poor PC speakers or is the bass right in place? hey, that rhymes. Like how you phased the hats...I second wanting to hear the complete thing yes.

-M-

Message 4/6             03-May-01  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: New Track! Looking for input...

sitar

Link?:  Link

Is it the 'One Minute Clip'? If so I don't think the bass is terribly loud. I cranked it up on my system and the bass is there but I think its about right. Maybe a tad loud at most but not really. Maybe it's the portamento you have going that's giving the impression of being overpowering? I'd like to hear the whole enchilada too. Nice track.

Message 5/6             04-May-01  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: New Track! Looking for input...

night333

Link?:  No link

mmm...enchiladas...

Message 6/6             06-May-01  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: New Track! Looking for input...

MuhA

Thanks for your input everyone... I'll upload the full version just as soon as I have time to finish it up..
-MuhA

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)