aaa new casparproject stuff.... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new casparproject stuff....

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             03-May-01  @  05:07 AM   -   new casparproject stuff....

casparproject

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

three new tracks up at my site now, let me know what you think. sorry I haven't been able to do as much critiquing as usual, but I'm in the midst of exams and moving into a new place (new studio yay!). the tracks are called Critical Stasis, Veneh and Shotglass.

Peaceout,

Peter

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             03-May-01  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: new casparproject stuff....

sitar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Whoa! Shotglass. DnB. Nice. Real impressive. Have you had any Dnb up before. Maybe I just missed those.

Critical Stasis, like where it went sometime into 5 minutes I think. I would've liked those synthy chords playing in more of the piece. I liked the flavor when they came in.

Veneh, now you're in my realm dude. Nice. That sounds like one of the Dagar Brothers but could almost be Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Could be lots of singers actually. Beautiful. Very rich. Way too short. I know. You keep stopping at that point to answer the phone :P Really beautiful piece. That could go as a dance piece or a film piece or just about anything. Nice work. Let me know when exams are finished.

Believe it or not this is now the first I'm listening to any of your tracks since we spoke. I figured you were in exams and I been busy as hell. Got Sonar, then last night I get home and the new Supernova OS is finally out. It's a conspiracy to kill me with too many things to be happy about.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)