aaa New track w/Nova (new OS) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New track w/Nova (new OS)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             03-May-01  @  11:13 AM   -   New track w/Nova (new OS)

alphazone

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So of course I downloaded the new OS. There's some really cool new features. I've recently been finishing up one of my tracks thats got a lot of Nova in it so I decided to stay up all night and see what I could get out of the new OS. I made use of the new Unison mode, VCO mode, and double saw features to alter the sounds I was currently using. Anyway I put up a 2:00 snippet of the new track called "Tocopheryl". I couldn't get the link at my Dancetech page to work so if it doesn't work for you I also uploaded it here..
http://storm.prohosting.com/~rolandj2/Tocopheryl (1st cut).mp3

got to go to bed now....
AlphaZone

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             03-May-01  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

k

works for me - nice track Alpha !!! :-)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             03-May-01  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

sitar

Link?:  Link

Wouldn't play for me, so I'm listening to 'Aferhours'. Beautiful. Gorgeous pad work. Transcendent. Very well done track dude. I could listen to the opening of the piece for hours. I'd just float off and they'd never find me again. The rest maintains drive which I like.

Message 4/9             04-May-01  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

rhea_z19

Damn! Afterhours is the shit!

Message 5/9             07-May-01  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

Maarten

That is some serious music making you've done there (listened to Afterhours too.), so is your setup BTW!

Message 6/9             07-May-01  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

Maarten Visser

OK, just listened to Tocopheryl and I'll keep it short: your not signed yet?!

Message 7/9             07-May-01  @  12:10 PM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

PointBeing

IT SUCKS< I HATE IT< YOU NEED TO QUIT MAKING MUSIC AND SELL ALL YOUR SYNTHS (to me, for a total of 2.00.. i am on a quest to eliminate all the talent out there so i will be the only one left standing. muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. eat my Colt M4A1 in the face, biznatch)

ahem

i will d/l and listen 2night

Message 8/9             07-May-01  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

PointBeing

it sounds like you have some harsh overmodding here. i would work on mixing and shtuff.. sounds like good music to me. a lil cheese at times.. but still good nonetheless..

Message 9/9             08-May-01  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: New track w/Nova (new OS)

oldskool

I listened to all 3 of your tracks and they are all nice, very accomplished uplifting Trance.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)