aaa Tindes new track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Tindes new track

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             03-May-01  @  03:39 PM   -   Tindes new track

Timo.Kiviniemi

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey

I've now finished making my new track and I'd like to get some feedback about it. I haven't heard the 22kHz/mono file myself directly cause I have to resample them to 44,1 first so if the file won't work or there's some major faults in it. Lemme know.

I've also cut about 2 minutes of from the end of this track but I'll think over six minutes will give you an idea what it sounds like. Track is called Beneath the Ocean, allthough it has nothing to do with Ocean. Just liked the word "Beneath" and cause the cover is underwater pic the name sounded proper.

So, what do you think?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-May-01  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Tindes new track

k

yeah!! - rike it arot !! - i like that bleep sound - distinctive in a world of so may cheezy 'samey' synth cliche's

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             03-May-01  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: Tindes new track

dARKSTATe

Had a chance to listen to the DT lo-fi version, definately enough there to give the listeners a taste of what's on yer mind!

Like it!! It won't be everyone's cup of tea but what you're doing you're doing REAL well.. would like to hear a *decent* version of this pumping out of a good sound system (not talking MP3 either!)

Some nice melodies and complimenting timbres in there..

Small thing, dunno if its the representation of the lo-fi playback, but the main beep sound is nicely implemented but a little bit too loud in the mix, could drop just a little..

Do you have an breathy vocals planned for this? If you do, we might be able to help you..  

M_D

Message 4/4             03-May-01  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Tindes new track

Timo.Kiviniemi

But thanks =) Nice to hear that you liked about the track. What I think the bleep sound ain't too loud. I thought that those pads, which comes in about same time as the bassline were too loud in the end of the filter sweep but since it's lofi version maybe it twists sound a bit. How bout the 808 Kick drum? Did you think it's too loud? It sounded kind a loud when I resampled the file to 44,1. I have so lousy speakers that mixing bass is really difficult.

About the vocals. I just finished this track and haven't even thought about that but if you have any good ideas...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)