aaa CS6x and midi - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: CS6x and midi

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             03-May-01  @  11:22 PM   -   CS6x and midi

cancerdream

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

In a few days I'll be a rich rich man, and I will finally be able to get all the midi equipment I need to start using my cs6x to it's greatest ability. But I know nothing about midi. Any facts you could drop in this forum would be helpful, i.e.: what programs work best, various tips, equipment, etc. My set up will consist of my cs6x, mc-505, and various programs on the computer (mainly fruityloops and acid. I would like to sync them all together. can anyone help me?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             04-May-01  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: CS6x and midi

captnnrg

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

The CS6x is a wicked cool keyboard eh? I love mine and use it all the time. If you are looking for info on MIDI and what you need to use it you came to the right place. I will tell you what I use, it's quite subjective though. You can create music with almost any PC or Mac out there now. To run the apps you mentioned I would recommend a Pentium 3 866MHz, 256K ram - (about $700 with a monitor right now). If you only have one midi keyboard, you can use the Sound cards midi in/out by buying a $20 cable. The sequencing software that I recommend is Cubase VST (I have heard Logic Audio is good too). Email me if I can help you out anymore.

Captain NRG

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)