aaa psylichon's 1st submission - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: psylichon's 1st submission

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             07-May-01  @  06:41 PM   -   psylichon's 1st submission

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I have a new track, Wet Pavement, up at

http://phillybeats.i8.com/wtpvmnt.rm

It's mono and shit, but it's the best rendering I could get and still fit my file size quota. Low bitrate MP3's didn't come out as well, surprisingly.

Anyway, let me know what you think. It's my first attempt at some wax cuts, so be nice :}

peace...

pylichon

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-May-01  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: psylichon's 1st submission

alphazone

pylichon,
I couldn't download the track. I got error message
"You do not have permission to access http://phillybeats.i8.com/WTPVMNT.rm
Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

Thank you for using 50Megs"

AlphaZone

Message 3/4             07-May-01  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: psylichon's 1st submission

psylichon

Strange... I had used the link in several browsers earlier with complete success. But you're right, 't ain't happenin' now.

Well, I had to make a stupid homepage... the link on there should work. Let me know if it doesn't...

http://phillybeats.i8.com/

You may need to right-click and save it to your hard drive. For some reason Internet Explorer wants to stream it, and it not a streaming rm file.

The song is Wet Pavement. It's the only one up so far, so you shouldn't miss it :}

psylichon

Message 4/4             08-May-01  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: psylichon's 1st submission

alphazone

this is cool. The reverb on the snare/rim shot thing is nice. Nice natural bass sound. 2:00 in it's getting a little repetitive, but it's still cool. OK a little scratchin' - nice soundscapes come and go...
It never really broke into any sort of a bridge or 2nd theme but that's ok it's still works OK as a 4:00 song. Never got annoying.

AlphaZone

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)