aaa Chill tracks by Psylichon - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Chill tracks by Psylichon

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             09-May-01  @  03:35 AM   -   Chill tracks by Psylichon

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I finally put some tracks up here at DT. Seems people don't like going to other sites. Some of my older mixes have mono-compatibility problems, so I'll need to do some fixes, but here's some tracks that mostly survive the lofi...

"Blazin'" was a one-nighter where I was feeling downright strange. Hence the feel of the track. The first loop is a vocal sample from the movie "Dazed and Confused"... if you're a true fan of the movie (as I am), see if you can guess it. The track really doesn't evolve, but it should make you smile at least.

"Philly Ambient" is another one-nighter, my Ozric Tentacles wannabe track. I actually played this one for Ed Wynne of the Ozrics and he accused me of stealing his style (in his completely polite, British manner, of course)... best compliment I've ever gotten! See if this one helps you chill after a hard day...

I have another one up, "Wet Pavement," which is pretty new, at this site:

phillybeats.i8.com

Just click on the link. It's a newer track... more dance-oriented, with some vinyl work on it. Please let me know what you guys think! I'm excited to finally be part of the track-sharing community.

psylichon

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             09-May-01  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: Chill tracks by Psylichon

sitar

Link?:  Link

I gotta listen tomorrow psychlicon. Can't wait to hear.

Message 3/4             09-May-01  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: Chill tracks by Psylichon

funky_ol_shit

"Philly Ambient"
Well Done! Yeah puff puff *****

Message 4/4             09-May-01  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: Chill tracks by Psylichon

sitar

Insomnia, nice piana. Ha! sounds like my friend Frank singing. Like what you did at the end.

Philly, has a real nice mood.

What are you using to make all those sounds in Blazin? I have a frog song in the making with some similar sounds.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)