aaa Ahhh Yes!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Ahhh Yes!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             13-May-01  @  10:48 PM   -   Ahhh Yes!!!

liquidphire

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Finally!!! MP3.com takes fucking forever to post a track, it's been 5 days and it's not up yet! Fuckers... Well BeSonic.com posted it in a day  

OK, I had this track posted on Music Tech forum (sorry K) because I didn't know this forum existed  

So here it is, my latest creation. My first song written in Cubase. I only used VSTi's fot this song, everything is live, meaning I didn't mix anything down, all tracks are playing MIDI... Yeah my CPU resources were pretty much ALL used up, and in some parts I was getting a lot of audio clipping so I had to mute some tracks if I wanted to monitor...

Yeah, the song is cheesy euro trance, something you would hear on one of those compilation CDs...but that's what I write, so if you don't like that genre, don't listen to it, or listen to it anyway, it's all up to you  

I hope to get some feedback about this track, ALL comments, negative and positive, will be gladly accepted  

And if you have any questions, don't hasitate to ask  

This is the track they played at The Tunnel (for those who know NYC) by the way  

Peace.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-May-01  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: Ahhh Yes!!!

0/d

Link?:  Link

anything smaller?

Message 3/4             18-May-01  @  07:25 AM   -   RE: Ahhh Yes!!!

liquidphire

Nah sorry, I don't have a shorter version  

Will anybody download it and give it a listen? Please?  

Peace.

Message 4/4             18-May-01  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: Ahhh Yes!!!

nothingnewhere

I think it would be nice if there was more of a build up at the begining instead of starting out with so much going on. If its possible, I'd eq down some of the low end on the delay for the 'hollow' lead at the beginning maybe, not too much though.

not much more I can say, the track is great really.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)