aaa Jena_Mu_six online, please listen? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             25-May-01  @  07:16 AM   -   Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

jena_mu_six

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi DT,

i'been a reg. looker rather than a poster(|Fidelity|). But after 4 years of musicmaking and reading DT for the last two years, I decided it was time to let the world know Jena_Mu_six.

Jena_Mu_six is a simple site with not much info but a whole lot of Jena music.

Please listen to some and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jena AKA |Fidelity|

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             25-May-01  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

castol

Link?:  No link

i had a look (blue is my favorite color) but none of the event handlers your using for your navigation are working. not sure why.

Message 3/19             25-May-01  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

monkeyboy

listened to doubt about new school and hard as hell i liked the latter track better, it seemed more together. doubt about new school seemed to have too much going on imo. anyways nice one 

Message 4/19             26-May-01  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

Link?:  Link

Thanks for listening.

Jena

Message 5/19             28-May-01  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

Downloading "The World News". For some reason it took your site a couple of minutes to come up. Maybe just one of those server or web is slow for the moment things. It would be nice if you put your tracks up here. The dl time per track is a fraction.

I like the ambience of The World News a lot. Personally I would have liked it if the rhythm and lead tracks sat back a little more in the mix thus blending in with the ambience more, like a baby in its mother's warm embrace. But that's just me, and babies need to get away more too. Later in the song it seems more fitting that the ambience sits back, so maybe it was just the initial reaction to being jolted out of that nice ambience. In any case, you should keep it the way you want. Neat tempo movement just before 3:00'. Did it come back to the original? Almost seemed like it. I'd have to listen again. Nice work. Really nice work on this track.

Message 6/19             28-May-01  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

I wanted to listen to another track, but it's taking too long to get the site back. I'll try another time. Nice track. I like.

Message 7/19             29-May-01  @  07:39 AM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

Thanks Sitar(and others) for listening.

I'm glad you liked it, that gives me some hope to continue. I'll try to find a faster server somewhere(tips?)

And yes it comes back to the original tempo(real time timestretching)

Spread the word...........my music.

Greetings,

Jena

Message 8/19             29-May-01  @  08:26 AM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

influx

AAARGGH!

couldnt you just upload it HERE? I mean jesus were all HERE already!!!!!!

feck

Message 9/19             29-May-01  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

Hi Influx,

don't see what I can do with only 100kb.

Jena

Message 10/19             29-May-01  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

You forgot the apostrophe in the word we're Influx :P

Message 11/19             29-May-01  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

infrasound

jena

Message 12/19             29-May-01  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

infrasound

jena

Message 13/19             29-May-01  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

infrasound

jena - the 100k limit is just for attatchments, you can upload mp3s here upto 7 mins long on 24/22. I think you upload stuff in the admin area somewhere, dont click mine as its not my track but if you click "view user" next to peoples names you`ll see their tracks down the bottom there if they`ve uploaded any - try influx and sitar for starters.

Message 14/19             29-May-01  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

influx

Ive uploaded full length songs, Jena.

haha sitar corrected me! at least I can SPELL. I've always sucked at punctuation though.

rules shmules, eh?

Message 15/19             29-May-01  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

That's right. Go to your admin and then select "Add Tracks". It's easy. You have up to 1.5 mgs per track. The mp3s should be 22.5k bit/second I think it is. Use underscores between words in the title (My_First_Chune) and you're off to the races. They sound good and are easy for peeps here to listen too. Others can still go to your site to listen. I would love to listen to more of your tunes more easily.

Message 16/19             29-May-01  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

sitar

We posted at the same time. And that's punktuation.

Message 17/19             29-May-01  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

I would love to put some trax on the server, but everytime I click the 'about' link on the admin page, I get this:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
An error has occurred.

HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

Maybe K knows?

Jena

Message 18/19             29-May-01  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

influx

but...you dont need to go to "about" to UL tracks do ya?

Message 19/19             30-May-01  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: Jena_Mu_six online, please listen?

Jena

Ha, I found out how to upload.

3 files, see the "WorldNews...." thread.

I hope you'll like. But even if you don't I like to know.

Greetings and thanks,

Jena

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)