aaa Work in Progress - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Work in Progress

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             28-May-01  @  07:41 PM   -   Work in Progress

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm putting up a track that I'm currently working on... work in Progress. I must have like 10 tunes like this and I never know where to go with them. If you could, let me know what you think of the sounds, whether they're appropriate, if the whole thing is a little out of control tempo-wise, etc.

If I had some idea where to take this kind of song arrangement-wise I could complete a lot more tunes. Thanks for any input...

psylichon

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             28-May-01  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Work in Progress

k

and what does it say at the ADD FILE section of the track-uploads?.. something about NOT using spaces in track file titles?... doh!!!!... the new track doesnt stream only d/load... try re-adding it WITHOUT filename spaces.... man i can see i'm going to have to re-jig the code to wipeout users added filenames and rewrite them on the fly when uploading.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             28-May-01  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: Work in Progress

psylichon

It's only two minutes. If anyone really can't download 400k to listen to it, let me know and I'll re-up it so it'll stream correctly. I'd rather wait until the next update of the tune, personally....

Thanks for the heads-up, k... I'll keep an eye on that in the future.

psylichon

Message 4/4             28-May-01  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: Work in Progress

k

i fixed the file for you - plays fine now. nice tracks, great beats, the bass is storming !!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)