aaa TheWorldNews is on Dancetech - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             30-May-01  @  07:36 PM   -   TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

jena_mu_six

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I finally found out, how to upload tracks to DT.
I uploaded 3. Please listen to one(or all) and let me know what you think.
TheWorldNews.

Ambience rudly disturbed by fluctuating AutechreLike beat. Granualar.

DoubtAboutNuskool

Distorted beats for you yours to enjoy.

RND

For those who dare something different.

Thanx,

Jena

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             30-May-01  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

sitar

Link?:  Link

Cool. I listen a bit later. Running off to errand land.

Message 3/14             30-May-01  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Moujik

It defeats the point of posting stuff on this forum if you then spam the Tech forum telling people to some here!! People really do look here anyway!

Anyway: I listened. DoubtAboutNuskool I liked; perhaps mixed a little bass heavy for me, although that could have been the speakers I was listening on. Nice tempo change at about 2.00 - unsettling. Good stuff though.

TheWorldNews: Loved the style; reminded me of the stuff from the soundtrack to the film Pi.Mix sounded a little flat to me - I think possibly because a lot of the sounds are quite similar.

Just my thoughts.

Message 4/14             31-May-01  @  12:12 AM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

influx

doubt is cool. second the motion on the bass heavy comment. sounds like its trying a little too hard to be "different" but when the groove is allowed to ride its really quite cool. would like to hear a solid recording of it. Guess Ill have to go to your site and download, eh?

Message 5/14             31-May-01  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

sitar

Doubt is cool. I like it lots. I thought the bass sat ok volume wise but maybe could use some different EQing, if anything at all. Then again, maybe not. Great song though.

Message 6/14             31-May-01  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Jena

Thanks for listening guys!!!

Glad you liked it, I wish more people did, that way I could release something.

Please try the WorldNews track, I like that one the best.

Thanks again,

Jena

Message 7/14             31-May-01  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

sitar

I listened to that track from your webpage, and liked it.

Message 8/14             31-May-01  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

k

where's the RND track gone??  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/14             01-Jun-01  @  01:17 AM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

8life8

Link?:  No link

doupt is ok, but the world news is rocks!! the title of the track is so perfect for the image (really souned like the world news   mucho respect for that one... great track!!!!

Message 10/14             05-Jun-01  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Jena

Hi everybody,

been away for a few days, but I'm back.

Thanks for the compliment on "TheWorldNews" 8live8, thanks everybody.

To K.......I don't know what happened to the RND track, I upped it and know its gone.

Laterzzzzzzzz,

Jena

Message 11/14             05-Jun-01  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

k

musta got cutoff when you were uploading... the connection musta bummed out.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/14             06-Jun-01  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Maarten

Jena,

Just noticed your add on www.interface.nl, small world the net... where exactly are you from? Not that I'm interested in the JX3P though...

-M-

Message 13/14             06-Jun-01  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Jena

Hi Maarten,

I'm from Rotterdam. Not interested in my jx3p........interested in my music I hope.

Greetings,

Jena

Message 14/14             07-Jun-01  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: TheWorldNews is on Dancetech

Maarten

Yup, listened to 'WorldNews'and 'DoubtAbout..' very interesting tunes in the positive sense. I'm from The Hague BTW.

-M-

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)