aaa new formant snippet (all in Sonar) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             02-Jun-01  @  04:54 PM   -   new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

Formant

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ok this is the first track done all in sonar... well i used external synths of course but the drums are all using the VST version of NI Battery sampler.

its a trancey housey thing. the thing is too bass heavy, need to fix it.

http://www.devoutartists.com/mp3/formantnewone.mp3 (500k)

jamey

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             02-Jun-01  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

sitar

Link?:  Link

Sounds great jamey. I love the groove. Where's the rest of it?

Message 3/10             02-Jun-01  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

Formant

its all there.. i just have to fix the bass problem and do a tad more on the arrangement.

i never post up full tracks cuz its fun to see influx get mad at me for being so rock star about it all :-) well maybe i will at a low bandwidth soon.

jamey

Message 4/10             03-Jun-01  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

influx

fuckin rockstars. too good to post lofi versions, or post HERE for that matter

Message 5/10             04-Jun-01  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

Formant

well if K let us post mp3s that were bigger than we can :-)

jamey

Message 6/10             04-Jun-01  @  04:29 AM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

sitar

The sound quality we get here is good. Most of us can't stream hi fi anyways. If I had to dl the whole thing every time I wanted to hear a track, I'd never have time for anything else.

Anyway, I might post a snippet tomorrow :P Call them Sonar moments if you will.

Message 7/10             12-Jun-01  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

night333

Link?:  No link

Hey Jamey have you released anything on vinyl yet? I think you're ready. Although, my opinion counts for like, not alot, but still...

Message 8/10             12-Jun-01  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

breakerbox

Yeah.. What happenned to nu skool break you did?
Did it get released yet?

Message 9/10             14-Jun-01  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

Formant

well heres the story so far...

that break track will be on vinyl soon? (thats what they are saying) its my buddy trying to start a break label in orlando so its coming along as fast as it can i guess.

otherwise i am wrapping up a three track demo that i will shop around to labels.

then i will start working on more tracks. probably another break track.

playing legos and dolls and all that with my 2 and 3 year old take away from writing the music a bit :-)

thanks for the props guys!

jamey

Message 10/10             14-Jun-01  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: new formant snippet (all in Sonar)

roller8

I hate not being able to listen to tracks while I'm at the office! SOrry, just wanted to vent a bit...

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)