aaa [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             05-Jun-01  @  03:01 PM   -   [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

Sad End Projects

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Looking for input on some trax we released on our Vitaminic Site { http://stage.vitaminic.com/Sad_End_Projects } .

We produce some leftfield JazzDance and is a blend of Acid Jazz, Fusion, Drum 'n Bass and Noise.

For the production we mainly use Orion Pro and to some minor extend Acid Pro.

Some of these trax are coming out on a compilation CD one of the following months.

Personnally we feel our most interesting trax are :
- Karma Kaos
- Poe's Line
- Acid Jazz 'n Bass - Extended 909 mix
- B-Movie Confessions

The Real Audio quality is not badm but if you have the bandwith we'd advise to go for the mp3.

We have no financial benefit whatsoever if you listen to our material . We 're just looking for some honnest input.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             05-Jun-01  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

k

sounds good to me mate - why doncha go ahead and add the file here that'd be great, we always after good tunes to come onboard for our future world domination plans...   - (i see you added the track title here etc but no file yet) - I really like the bass etc - that pretty damned excellent for Orion and not of the usual type of stuff you'd get in Orion - i bet Richie would like to hear that track (the writer of orion)..

out of interest, how did you do that in orion?.. like how did you add the audio parts where they loops you pasted in etc?... great track !!! (Jazz 'n Bass it Extended 909 mix)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             05-Jun-01  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

k

but what is that 'fizz' sort of noise at the beggining of each bar further into the track??.. it sounds like distortion or something?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             05-Jun-01  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

Sad End Projects

You got me there pall ...
This one was one of the last I produced that made extensive use of Acid Pro for the track built-up. Orion was used for part of the production ... sample cutting, beat.

The fizz sound is a counterpoint distorted loop ...

Message 5/6             05-Jun-01  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

Sad End Projects

Allthough I think I could have pulled it off in Orion As well ...
If you put the grid in your editor window as small as possible and putting the steps to 1 so you can freely move the audio track ... it should have done the trick ... I think ...

Message 6/6             06-Jun-01  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: [SEP] Sad End Projects - New Trax o

k

well go on and add it here if you can, I like it...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)