aaa bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno] - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             09-Jun-01  @  11:55 AM   -   bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

bndwdth19_

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

a selection of bndwdth19 tracks are available at:
www.mp3.com/bndwdth19

we would appreciate any feedback sent to:
bndwdth19_@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             09-Jun-01  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

eight way buddha

Link?:  Link

please, post your songs here.... it doesn't take long and it's convenient.... so how bout it?

Message 3/6             10-Jun-01  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

influx

hehe. YEAH. and WHO ARE YOU? 

can we start up the "regular vs not" threads again?

personally bugs me when someone just comes in...never even considers lookin around at anyone elses stuff..just pops up and says look at me listen here goodbye

Im not the only one, either

Message 4/6             10-Jun-01  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

monkeyboy

nice tunes, id jump around to em. it would be better if your tunes were posted here though.

Message 5/6             10-Jun-01  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

k

yeah, he's the guy I posted in the main forum thread - I like it... forget influx. how do you know he doesnt look/listen to other stuff influx?.. or are you tracking our server hits?..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             11-Jun-01  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: bndwdth19 -[hard & funky techno]

influx

yup. tracking the whatchamacallits right here.

he's right though. forget influx

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)