aaa what, nobody likes their nords? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: what, nobody likes their nords?

Viewing all 31 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/31             01-Jul-01  @  10:05 PM   -   what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

just thought it was sad is all 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/31             03-Jul-01  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

jeez. I expected to see at least xoxos and 99devils

Message 3/31             03-Jul-01  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

Varice Mire

Link?:  No link

I just got a Modular Rack. I LIKE IT!!!!!

Message 4/31             03-Jul-01  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

I was just commenting that this page aint gettin much use is all

Message 5/31             04-Jul-01  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

j-type

people are too busy using their Nords

Message 6/31             09-Jul-01  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

;)

Message 7/31             09-Jul-01  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

99devils

Link?: Link

Did someone say my name?!?

Sorry, been out of touch for a while.. Too busy at work so no DT for me  

-Craig

Message 8/31             13-Jul-01  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

I been working my hairy little teen tesitcals off dj'ing and doing some music and sound effects for Konami and Namco they said some of the stuff will go into the upcomming Silent Hill 2 so im really lookin forward to that and most of the quirky scarey sounds were done on my nord 2 =)
did i ever say i luv my nord?
cause i do

Message 9/31             14-Jul-01  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

ok. just checkin. so we got some bad spellurs usin nords, and some busy workers, and some busy soundbuilder fuckers 

Message 10/31             14-Jul-01  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

Quartz Movement

influx, DT's schpeilling nazi.

Message 11/31             15-Jul-01  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Kick ass Quartz Movement
the spelling nazi, i like it lmfao
influx the spelling nazi dont give a toss bout all the hard work i been doin only cares about the words and the way i portray them to a insignificant forum in one of many websites on the net =)

Message 12/31             15-Jul-01  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

oh, giveover please - you dont even realise that the chems an fatboy slim use found sounds and yet you`ve got all the technique and knowledge to be on Konamis payroll? You`ve been DJing allover the shop and yet you`ve got so few records that you`re actually able to LIST THEM on your website?

Right mate.

Message 13/31             15-Jul-01  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

At least the chems actually botherd to cut and break the sample up.
as for my job ive been dj'ing for a while and as for Konami's payroll did I say I work for them? nooooooooope I happen to know a couple of game programmers and artists workign for EA sports and Konami ,I may not know tons of shit but I got contacts wich is what helps you go a long way, stop trying to diss things i say when i have as much right to say things and give opinions as you do.

By the way I aint youre mate.......get it right

Message 14/31             16-Jul-01  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

praise be for the groundbreaking sample technique known as "cutting it into pieces", tis the mark of true genius.

Look, YOU`RE the one that started giving it the big I am when its all obviously bull - that gives me every right to call you out. And congratulations on the Silent Hill 2 thing - all the more impressive considering the games been out for a while in Japan now and they started shipping the English language version weeks ago in anticipation for the 1st of August US release date.

Thanks for reminding me why I put my modem in the loft.

Message 15/31             16-Jul-01  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

"The big I am" ? thats an intresting statement.
Alls I was trying to say is what ive been doing with myself n people pick at spelling?, what a fickle world we live in.
Silent Hill 2 was also intresting considering the work I done (not for any game in particular) was done over the past 4 months so if the man "says" it could be on the game then imma believe him after all hope isnt a bad thing now is it ?

Message 16/31             23-Jul-01  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

haha. learn how to spell and I might pay attention to what you say;)

yup. spelling nazi. that be me.

infrasound is an arse no doubt

Message 17/31             23-Jul-01  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

and you can fuck off too  

you`re just jealous influx cos you dont have the chance to see "DJ 12 records" hitting the wheels of steel. Oh marvel at the way he plays the same 2 prodigy records b2b for the entire night.

Message 18/31             23-Jul-01  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

he listed his records?
he is just a kid you know

Message 19/31             24-Jul-01  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

99devils

Ahhh, Influx.. How easily agitated the young are, eh?

;-)

-Craig

Message 20/31             24-Jul-01  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

freq3

Anyone have a modular? ;O)

Freq3

Message 21/31             24-Jul-01  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

Dave, you cheeky fucker - the one time I treat someone harshly and YOU of all people give me a slap on the wrist? Old age finally get to you huh?

Oh well, zimmer frames, incontinence pants and a nice little bunglalow in Florida beckons  

Message 22/31             25-Jul-01  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

Quartz Movement

now now steve, take your meds

Message 23/31             27-Jul-01  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

I wasnt slappin ya. I think its phucking hilarious. Some people just feel the need to announce everything about themselves, even if its droll dreary nonsense

shiiit. Im the KING of rippin new ones. Im not crackin down on YOU for it 

hey..we're not supposed to use real names are we?

oh, and can we make the bungalow in the mountains of colorado?

Message 24/31             28-Jul-01  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

Varice

Hi Freq3,

I just got a Modular Rack a few weeks ago. Awesome machine!

Varice

Message 25/31             28-Jul-01  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

oh, and subzerox...we dont really matter anyway, so dont sweat it! serious

Message 26/31             04-Aug-01  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

I have a total of 289 records now (just bought 23 more last night) I dont update my site anymore cause homestead have announced there starting to charge so I cant update.
I dont even play prodigy tunes, i've tryed mixing in "smack my bitch" up a few times but aint quite got the nack of it yet on the set line up I usually do, shame really would be nice to hear that kick in a decent club. Maybe my site is total gobshite to everyone here and maybe you think"goin on about myself" is infact dreary nonsence, but hey if somehow I get a smile or even feel slightly happy doing it,then isnt that all that matters? (waiting for the flaming on this one now)

P.S daddy hows my spelling?

Message 27/31             04-Aug-01  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

sure, all that matters

spelling is ok, except you mis-spelled nonsense

funny thing is you keep comin back to defend yourself. I fuck with EVERYONE on spelling. R-tek is the one that called you out.

but like I said. do we matter? naw

Message 28/31             06-Aug-01  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

jojo the dog faced boy

When is some body going to invent a java based spell checker and turn it on....

Ohh and actually on topic, i love my nord as ive just gone and bought the micromodular yesterday...

Message 29/31             06-Aug-01  @  03:33 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

hehe, why not just learn how to spell? aint all that difficult

ok so another nardlicker. I mean, nord LIKER

Message 30/31             06-Aug-01  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

99devils

I'm surprised you never found the opportunity to get your mitts on one, Influx..

-Craig

Message 31/31             06-Aug-01  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

shiiiit. Ive had about 4 or 5 of the NL1s. I like the keyboard a LOT but...Im not a collector, and the virus does what I need. so for a keyboard I kept the wavestation. nord is neat tho

Viewing all 31 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)