aaa More funky Roller8 stuff... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: More funky Roller8 stuff...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             02-Jul-01  @  05:46 PM   -   More funky Roller8 stuff...

roller8

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Would like some comments on "Quintessential Seasons". Some of my funk stuff. Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             02-Jul-01  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: More funky Roller8 stuff...

roller8

Link?: Link

Um, on a similar note I also posted "Malibu". While it's more on the bizzaro tip, it's still a part of my funk family.  

Message 3/3             02-Jul-01  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: More funky Roller8 stuff...

influx

Link?:  Link

man..this quintissential seasons is cool!

seriously raul...I think you should lean more toward this stuff! this could have SO easily been on ANY of the multitude of "triphop" comps that came out in recent years..shadow, ninja tune, hell even fucked up City of Angels woulda LOVED this one

maybe you otta start listenin to more of that "garage" shit and doin that sorta thing...find a nice blend of the housey stuff you dig and this dope ass blunt smokin hip-hop?

hehe...speakin of compression as we were in another thread...that Bline would be a good example of could use a little, I think. It was flexin my speakers just a bit too much

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)