aaa any supernova 2 owners - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: any supernova 2 owners

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             16-Jul-01  @  09:25 PM   -   any supernova 2 owners

ging

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i am considering buying a supernova 2.can any owners tell what they think of it.thanks ging

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             16-Jul-01  @  11:17 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

gb

Link?:  Link

It's the best synth ever made.

Do I have to add that I own one ? ;o)

Message 3/10             17-Jul-01  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

tetsuo2

agreed

Message 4/10             17-Jul-01  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

Si

Man I love the thing :-)

Message 5/10             18-Jul-01  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

ging

any of you had a go on the virus b,or better still own one and make some comparisions 4 me.thanks ging

Message 6/10             18-Jul-01  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

Stefan

Virus and Supernova have very different sound characters.
I think you've got to listen to both if you want to make a decision.

Message 7/10             20-Jul-01  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

tetsuo2

I had a virus b.... didnt like it even near as much as the sn2....

Message 8/10             22-Jul-01  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

ging

someone tell us, is the manual any good 4 someone new analogue modelling...or would a book on the subject b an idea.thanks ging

Message 9/10             23-Jul-01  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

mark

Link?:  No link

ging, I got a nova module a couple of months ago, and I had never owned a 'real' synth before...just go ahead and get one and start playing around - once you get your head around some of the architecture, you can create your own sounds, and then they will become more complex through time. It can be a steep learning curve but once you start it, the rewards are fantastic!

mark

Message 10/10             23-Jul-01  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: any supernova 2 owners

k

good manual on my Supernova, it not only explains the way the matrix etc works for newbies, buyt also gives a decent description with piccies of what the different synthesis parts do, like what is a square & saw wave etc.. but as said, once you read the manual and see how the matrix works and the other stuff it's best to learn it intuitively.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)