aaa Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8 - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19             19-Jul-01  @  05:07 PM   -   Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

roller8

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Hello all... Been trying to upload this one since Monday and finally got it with a DSL connection.

More downtempo stuff. Return to my roots. Let me know what you think.

You might have to listen at a pretty good level since this track has a lot of low freq stuff that kinda gets lost in conversion.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             19-Jul-01  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

rhea

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Really really great track.

Message 3/19             19-Jul-01  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

superprophet

your letters stand out pretty much in that image

Message 4/19             19-Jul-01  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

influx

superb yet again. I say it every time but it is quite clear where your true talent lies, man. you MUST send this stuff to some of the labels like shadow, ninja, etc. hell..city of angels would take this Im quite sure...

get off your ass roller. hehe.

one thing..Id like to hear some creative reverb on the snare...just me, but...some neat predelay stuff, slapbacks..long then short gates...etc..

its a nice snare. can I have it please?

Message 5/19             19-Jul-01  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

roller8

Thanks everyone for the cool comments... except you superprophet. I can't spend hours on a graphic image when I'm trying to produce music.  

influx - hmmm, I have to experiment with your snare suggestions. Thanks a lot. Oh and you can have the whole drum kit if you like. It's only a kick, snare and closed hat from some traditional jazz.  

Message 6/19             19-Jul-01  @  11:12 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

xoxos

heh heh, shucks.. "he's got to be Number One.." makes me think of the island of living puke.. "it's got to be funky!" i'm a fucking idiot and stuff.

that trumpet sounds fucked up to listen to.

Message 7/19             20-Jul-01  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

roller8

Sorry Rurik. The image is supposed to be funny, not offensive..... lil bitch  

So all this about my trumpet being fucked up?

Message 8/19             20-Jul-01  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

superprophet

great comments people, i really like the way you used those words in that sentence. and your thoughts are so great that i want to absorb them and be one with them and um. i'd rather kill christians. i might listen to your track, raul, but i don't know, that name sounds awful thought-up.. why can't all tracks be called "kill a white person today, then kill two christians" .. why? why, i ask? this thread needs another picture

Message 9/19             20-Jul-01  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

superprophet

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Message 10/19             20-Jul-01  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

influx

yyeah! drag racing!

Message 11/19             20-Jul-01  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

roller8

Where is this thread going? xoxos? stuffed monkey? nobody? high-threat-super-mega-prophet-at-large? gloryhallistoopid?

YOUR trumpet is fucked up, ok?!?!! ;)

Message 12/19             20-Jul-01  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

rhea

what a bunch of haters.

Message 13/19             21-Jul-01  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

sitar

Damn. I listened to the track and posted. I guess I forgot to hit submit. Great track roller8. I like the trumpet too. And I love that harp (???) thing in the backround. Excellent track. Oh and those scratches rule.

Superprophet's photo is great.

Message 14/19             21-Jul-01  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

xoxos

sitar, you're great.

Message 15/19             21-Jul-01  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

sitar

Xoxos, you're great.

So are you Influx.

Rhea, you're also great.

We all happy now :P

Message 16/19             21-Jul-01  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

sitar

and um, why am I great??? Don't answer all at once please.

Message 17/19             22-Jul-01  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

influx

cuz youre so fuckin punny

long live sitar the great

Message 18/19             22-Jul-01  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

sitar

I RULE! It's just my tracks that are temporarily disfunctional.

Message 19/19             17-Aug-01  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: Ghosts of New Orleans - Roller8

Jojo

Link?:  No link

ME like it .. righty good.
Nice beat
Trumpet not my thing
but i like what you have done with it
Would LOVE to hear it in hifi.
Praise be
Oh and your image is cool despite what that nasty man says.

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)