aaa samples for this site? - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: samples for this site?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             08-Aug-01  @  09:49 PM   -   samples for this site?

CM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Love this site, helped me out lots o times. However the samples/files section is skeletal. Anybody care to toss a few in. I will when i have time, though i aint got that many amazing ones, that's why i'm looking here.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Aug-01  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: samples for this site?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

yeah the thing is there is alot added to the site for future use...... we plan to run the sample section more full-blown in the future but we have to do stuff step by step, but it's been built now so I CAN add samples and files and they get categorised for the future so they are all there integrated into the system - i'm only one person you see & have to do everything pretty much as we work towards investment round2 - so DT now is in it's development-funding stage.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)