aaa 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             09-Aug-01  @  02:31 AM   -   'iT MAKE, JSUT HAPPEN' is erDISPLAY PRuBLIC hOtELs

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i will upload one new song a day from the recently completed o.g.b. productions album "...it just happened!!!" for a few days.

because i can only have ten songs, i am accepting votes for which of my tracks to axe   listen, you decide.

i'm starting it off with the last track from the album, "fuck song." it's a big old "fuck you" to the world and nicely sets the mood for the spontaneous style of the project.

sorry i haven't sent your disk yet influx - i'm waiting to include this.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             09-Aug-01  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

influx

Link?:  Link

yeah yeah

Message 3/14             09-Aug-01  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

I AM PLOWED TO REPRESENT THE SECOND INSTALLMENT IN THIS HEAR SEARIES:

Message 4/14             09-Aug-01  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

goddamn. how'd i end up typing on the 'send' button i do not nkom.

'az_mess' audition it now!

Message 5/14             10-Aug-01  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

Panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I would like to hear this in hi-fi.

Message 6/14             10-Aug-01  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

there's 21 seconds of it  

we recorded 4 tracks that afternoon!

Message 7/14             10-Aug-01  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

roller8

Wow... I had no idea you were so ruff.  

Message 8/14             10-Aug-01  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

oh, we are rough....

try this one then.. "end of daze.."

we forgot we did it.. going through the files and thinking.. when did we do this? no recollection whatsoever.

Message 9/14             10-Aug-01  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

k.. where do you add the image for the album??

Message 10/14             11-Aug-01  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

milan

Link?:  Link

nasty stuff...i like the fact that its hip hop, but with a more deliberately electronic sound to it. i just wish the production on vocals was harder, ie. heavier compression and such.

all tracks sound very cohesive, meaning that they work as an album. out of these 3 i like az_mess the best. not so sure about fuck the world, but thats more due to the attitude really...

Message 11/14             11-Aug-01  @  04:59 AM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

Panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

nice snippet there... no real audible vocals tho.

anyway, I thought fuck the world was too
abrasive sounding... prolly the quality of the 24
kbps mp3 distorted the tune a lot. But anyhow,
I thought it was alright. definitley spontaneous
:-)

oh, and 4 tracks in one day... thats insane. I've
done one track in one day. But no way 4 in
one. Props to you and your crew

Message 12/14             11-Aug-01  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

here is is.. the last o.g.b. track for now.. "shit ain't going down.." took down the fuck song to put it up. same sort of aesthetics.. well.. same day too..

Message 13/14             12-Aug-01  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

Jasper

Link?:  No link

Good stuff   I had a mad night once when I took 2 1/2 acids and sat in my flat on my own banging out techno, all I could hear was music running down the walls, everything was bending and straining.

Erm, don't ask, I like the sound you have in the tracks, reminds me of that night.

Message 14/14             12-Aug-01  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: 'IT JSUT HAPPEN' GROBAL PRiMEAR

xoxos

i'm not allowed to do that until i can do it with logic..

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)