aaa nice electronica at vember.net - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: nice electronica at vember.net

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             10-Aug-01  @  03:56 PM   -   nice electronica at vember.net

claes

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

if you're interested there are a couple (30) of songs me and my mates have done at my site vember.net

-claes

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             10-Aug-01  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: nice electronica at vember.net

dARKSTATe

We're waiting for influx's reply#2 to this one...

Marc_D

Message 3/6             10-Aug-01  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: nice electronica at vember.net

Milan

Link?:  Link

hehe  

too bad its not streaming format, so ya hafta wait for ages for it to download...

Message 4/6             10-Aug-01  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: nice electronica at vember.net

influx

Link?:  Link

30 = a couple?

how bout puttin it HERE like the rest of us.

got a question for ya..if you were sending a demo to a label, would you make them actually GO SOMEWHERE to listen to your music? If you expected them to do so they would just laugh, and your music would never be heard.

SO...since you actually want a favor from people here (some of whom are connected) perhaps you should make it as easy as possible by uploading some representative tracks here?

oh, but since you write ELECTRONICA Im not interested anyway
did you do GRUNGE in the 90s? are you in a NEW METAL band, too?

Message 5/6             11-Aug-01  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: nice electronica at vember.net

Panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

well said, influx.

Message 6/6             11-Aug-01  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: nice electronica at vember.net

k

chuckle...

"hello - i know there is approximatley 127 million tracks on the www - but please go off and spend ages downloading mine to find out if they are any good" - um... ok then...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)