aaa Check out my first tune!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check out my first tune!!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             10-Aug-01  @  07:03 PM   -   Check out my first tune!!!!

Bass Clef

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Check this shit out, I'm sure many of you will like it.

"Epiphany" (a remix of Hooverphonic's Battersea)....I only used one sample, so its more of an original tune than it is a remix, but I thought I had better give credit where it is deserved.

Feedback is welcomed, but try to limit your criticism to song structure and shit like that because the streaming file sounds pretty fucked up compared to the original.
Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             10-Aug-01  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: Check out my first tune!!!!

Bass Clef

Ooops.....I put the wrong link.
Here is the right one Play
-Bass Clef

Message 3/6             10-Aug-01  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Check out my first tune!!!!

Gitai Adir

Link?:  No link

I could`ent really hear it out because the encoding was`ent great. Hard to really hear the details, the kick and bass where not sounding to hot. Try to edit your master in soundforge as a wav. file, normalize to +6/_-6, that should fix your dynamics and then convert to MP3....
Cheers.

Message 4/6             10-Aug-01  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Check out my first tune!!!!

Bass Clef

hehe....I have no clue what you're talking about with the +6/-6 stuff, but thanks for listening!

Message 5/6             11-Aug-01  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: Check out my first tune!!!!

Gitai Adir

Link?:  No link

In sound forge u got a dynamic level line thats got a liitle -6 on the side, in the main audio edit page, that simple.

Message 6/6             11-Aug-01  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: Check out my first tune!!!!

Bass Clef

Oh, I see....I guess it would help if I had soundforge. I use Cooledit Pro

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)