aaa Go o-on slag my track off....please - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Go o-on slag my track off....please

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             15-Aug-01  @  01:51 AM   -   Go o-on slag my track off....please

fuckwit

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just added my first track to the site.....
a bit of a hard trance-type thing, called back in chains.
feel free to give it a good slating

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             15-Aug-01  @  04:09 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

sitar

Link?:  Link

Horrible. What manufacturer did you buy your gear from, Midas Mufflers?

Well you said slag it. Hope to listen to it soon :P Tomorrow hopefully. There's a few tracks I want to listen to. I'm sure it's good dude. Just can't listen from here.

Message 3/15             15-Aug-01  @  09:08 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

k

Link?: Link

fuck me... pure toothache !! - i'd rather have a wank wearing a hedgehog skin gauntlet than listen to that racket!!

hows that?...  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/15             15-Aug-01  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

Panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I feel sorry for my macs internal speaker.

too fast for me

Message 5/15             15-Aug-01  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

monkeyboy

...where'd you get the kinder suprise voice from? a kinder egg maybe?

Message 6/15             15-Aug-01  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

monkeyboy

oh yeah, it will be a major release for sure 

Message 7/15             15-Aug-01  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

influx

thats a GREAT way to get people interested. trying to be humble?

Message 8/15             15-Aug-01  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

xoxos

i liked it. it made me think of acid. music by a small willy guy for sure though.

Message 9/15             16-Aug-01  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

influx

you just blew my speakers.

I guess it sounds "hard" but the high end lead sound sounds cheezy to me. maybe just a different patch would change it up?

got boring VERy fast but then again I hate 4 on the floor for the most part. breakdown now...

chalk this up to "not my style" I guess

I still think you need a different approach to getting attention

Message 10/15             16-Aug-01  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

k

yeah.. streakin' mebbe - bein serious tho I like it actualy..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/15             16-Aug-01  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

influx

haha. streakin. that would be a good one. an mpeg of 'im runnin nekkid. THAT might work!

Message 12/15             16-Aug-01  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

sitar

I like it. Listened to the lo fi. Lot of energy for sure.

Message 13/15             16-Aug-01  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

fuckwit

Everyone,thanx for listening....
Monkeyboy, the vocals really fucked up when changing the sample rate.... fuck knows how, but on the real recording, it's actually a normal voice believe it or not.
xoxos, was a bit concerned to see that you actually like 'small willy guy's' music... or maybe the reference was to make everyone think you've got a big lash? ..... sorry mate, it didn't.
Just to put the record straight, I'm not really a fat cunt, it's me nob that's wrapped round me waist! (I got no excuse for the 7 chins tho')

Message 14/15             16-Aug-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

k

it's not....... Jock is it perchance? - i thought the sample was good that way  

Message 15/15             17-Aug-01  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

fuckwit

who's jock....
I guess that's a 'no'

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)