aaa Novation Nova IIX for sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

22-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Novation Nova IIX for sale

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             15-Aug-01  @  06:59 PM   -   Novation Nova IIX for sale

Matt Hutch

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Moving Sale! I've got a nova IIX for sale. Its in perfect condition, kept in a smoke free studio. Include original packaging. US$1350 obo! Buyer pays shipping/handling.

Thx,
-Matt

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             18-Aug-01  @  06:48 AM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

Straw Man

Another dissatisfied customer!

Pay attention folks, its all down hill from here!

Thanks,

Slippery Slope

Message 3/8             25-Aug-01  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

rpieket at yahoo dot com

Nova IIX? Jeez, I've been out of it for only a few months, and I already missed the release of the Nova III, IV, VI, and VII...

- Ronald.

Message 4/8             25-Aug-01  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

Cyrex

Link?: Link

'All down hill'... don't talk shit man.
The Nova is just a tool to convert ones ideas into sounds... and it's satisfying. And don't tell me your ideas are too complex for the Nova to handle.. haha...

Message 5/8             25-Aug-01  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

Matt Hutch

Sold - on ebay for 1550. You know, the nova is a fine synth. Can't say anything bad about it - I just don't want a synthesizer.

Message 6/8             25-Aug-01  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

influx

Link?:  Link

hey matt...do me a favor..send me your runner up!!! Im selling the same thing (and no its not cuz it doesnt ROCK. I need the money)

I think you people bitch about novation too much. this thing is AWESOME (and man...if all companies built their stuff like novation, techs would charge a LOT less to work on them. talk about pure pragmatic design? WOW)

Message 7/8             25-Aug-01  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

influx

Link?:  Link

hmm. thats odd. went to find old auctions and there aint any that sold for $1550...

anyway...if you could hook me up with your runnerup that would be nice of you

Message 8/8             27-Aug-01  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Novation Nova IIX for sale

Matt Hutch

1550 including shipping that is.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)