aaa My track bangs in lofi - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: My track bangs in lofi

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             15-Aug-01  @  10:16 PM   -   My track bangs in lofi

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Finally posted a track....its' my first full song and I think it sounds pretty kick ass streamed in lofi...of course its nothing fancy but thats the way i like it raw and filthy I think it's sweet that ya'll can listen to my work it's nice for someone else to hear my tracks besides my wife  . anyway check it out comments and constuctive critisism greatly appreciated
Peace to ya'll
Yonce

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             15-Aug-01  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

Jasper

yeah, pretty cool mate. like the bassy kick that comes in, your on the right track  

Message 3/9             15-Aug-01  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

xoxos

Link?: Link

could be the lo-fi.. when you first crank the filter up a bit at a break it was kinda a surprise.. sounds like you're using some pretty dainty hats, so maybe i couldn't hear it, but i was wanting a bit of pick-up in energy before the break to let me feel like it is hitting where i expect  

Message 4/9             16-Aug-01  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

sitar

Link?:  Link

Nice bass playing   Have to say I'm not fond of the drum that comes in on a few occasions around the 2 minute mark. Maybe it's the lo fi that adds to it's abrasiveness. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

Message 5/9             16-Aug-01  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

8life8

luuuvly ... needs a bit of a push production wise and yhea another take on the mixdown and your on vynil my man   ..

Message 6/9             16-Aug-01  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

8life8

vynil is the hip way of spelling vinyl btw.. bha ..

Message 7/9             16-Aug-01  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

monkeyboy

Link?: Link

great track, id buy it for sure...with the exception of that annoying drum sound, you know the one that sounds like an old cake tin being hit with a rolling pin with a few tweaks here and there regarding production and THAT SOUND i reckon youre onto a definate winner. the basses were excellent throughout imo, and i liked the build up, nice one,cheers.

Message 8/9             16-Aug-01  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

Yonce N Mild

Thanks for taking the time to listen i really appreciate it. It definetly needs a better mix this is my first attempt at multitrack recording. Even though I've been playing around with midi and samples for a couple years now. so now I have a whole new skill to learn. no one likes the snare sound huh I guess it is pretty harsh somthing else to play around with I'll post again when I get a final edit......Thanx again...Yonce

Message 9/9             16-Aug-01  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: My track bangs in lofi

Jasper

I like the snare sound, but it sort of stands out too much, maybe not on the kick either. Rythm it up a bit.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)