aaa angelina - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: angelina

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             17-Aug-01  @  03:41 AM   -   angelina

ra421

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Aight, I got a tune here for you guys to listen to. I normally lurk, but when I saw this contest thang, I decided to let free a tune of mine.

I've posted on this site before, but I've never registered for a signup, until now...

Song is called: Angelina. tellmewhatyoufeel

Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             17-Aug-01  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: angelina

xoxos

Link?: Link

i don't get why you're trying to convince everyone that you really have been here before.. you want a medal?

liked it.. funny though. i don't think it's got the energy for dance (i dunno.. it was late..) more like dance for listening.. not much substance, but uses the most predictable arrangement to pull you into it.. think i got about 4 minutes w/o any kind of real transformation, just that tugging.. angelina eh  

then something funny happened, which has never happened before.. my computer shut straight off.. just turned off..

i blame a swedish psychic person.

Message 3/6             17-Aug-01  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: angelina

influx

Link?:  Link

hehe. trying to make sure everyone knows hes a regular 

Message 4/6             17-Aug-01  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: angelina

dugout

Link?:  No link

xoxos: your right, it doesn't have the energy for dance. I found myself noticing this too.

hopefully, I will redo the tune, and make it better. BUT, for some reason, I think Fatboyslim has done a track with the same melody. So, why bother...

Message 5/6             17-Aug-01  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: angelina

xoxos

don't you hate that when you go through everything and you still can't find it but you feel it somehow *must* be something you took from them?? weird.

i was actually impressed by how the minimalism emphasized the basic build/structure..

Message 6/6             18-Aug-01  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: angelina

monkeyboy

liked this track but agree with xoxos, a tune to listen to rather than dance to. it didnt really take me any place but had a stable groove throughout. btw i dont think ive heard any fbs tune with the same melody, if there is it dont matter does it cos you made the track without setting out to emulate him 

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)