aaa checking if your dump correc transf - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: checking if your dump correc transf

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             16-Sep-01  @  09:52 PM   -   checking if your dump correc transf

CM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have gotten a dump to transfer to Cuabse 5.3, however I am not sure how you can tell the dump transferred correctly. I have checked the list edit, which i never use so I am a bit cloudy what I'm looking at, and there are small blocks there. How do i know i got it all? How do you know when to stop recording? How do you all ease your mind that all the information has transford correctly without wipeing out the info in the Virus B? Chris

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-Sep-01  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: checking if your dump correc transf

influx

Link?:  Link

sysex dumps usually work ok.

as for when to stop recording? the virus will say "finished sysex transfer" or whatever it is.

I send and receive all the time and have yet to have a problem

Message 3/4             17-Sep-01  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: checking if your dump correc transf

CM

Link?:  No link

Oh, so it has to say finished or somehting on the Virus when it's completed. I did not know that. Do i have to slow down the sequencer, 60 bpm or not. thanks Chris...

Message 4/4             20-Sep-01  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: checking if your dump correc transf

influx

Link?:  Link

probably not a bad idea to play it sorta slow just so nothing goes wrong.

tried it yet?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)