aaa reason controller? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: reason controller?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             29-Sep-01  @  12:02 AM   -   reason controller?

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

not that im actually interested in buying one, but it occured to me the other day that we've heard nothing about Novation's reason controller that they announced a ways back... whatever happenned to it? Did they scrap it?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             29-Sep-01  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: reason controller?

k

Link?: Link

sposed to come out this autumn innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             02-Oct-01  @  05:55 AM   -   RE: reason controller?

SyNtHpLaYa

Link?:  No link

Was supposed to come out in autumn, but apparently they decided to do some more major overhauling, to "get it ready for Reason 2.0, and to make sure it's compatible with other software as well"..

This is what i heard from the Propellerheads Reasons board, so im assuming it's whats going down..

If you're like me..and needed a compact 49 key, USB controller WITH knobs..check out Evolutions new controllers...they look wicked nice, and will be out within a week or too..better than waiting till april to get a REmote in my opinion..

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)