aaa ++More updates++ - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++More updates++

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             08-Nov-01  @  09:32 PM   -   ++More updates++

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ok... things were down for an hour this evening if you tried to play music. The old files disk has been switched off now and all the old streaming files updated & reloaded for the new disk, so all is now done and the site server disk is no longer having to serve audio which is nice.

Also done some nice tweaks... The Tracks & Artist/DJ/Label search, Track search & File search have all had a tweak so that the page position follows you around in red... it's way eay now to remember which page you are on when you go to click the next results page number without referring to the top of the search-results page.

searching is now way way easier.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             10-Nov-01  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: ++More updates++

kilo

Link?:  Link

do the tables on the frontpage flash mouseover in nutscrape ??.. anyone ?.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             18-Nov-01  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: ++More updates++

k

ok.. now you can hide and UNHIDE your email address on the site - this also reflects on your homepage (if created). you can change that at anytime now.

Message 4/4             21-Nov-01  @  04:47 AM   -   RE: ++More updates++

k

i couldnt stand the same track beinh at the top of the readers chart, so spewnt some time finishing it (the first version was just to get the actual mechanism going. So now it works out the vote totals on a weekly basis, but also is totting up the votes in total... it'll probably get updated again cos it'd be nice to have it show a track going up or down, anyways now it wont count votes older then 7 days

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)