aaa Bjork's Vespertine Remix ! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             16-Nov-01  @  01:46 PM   -   Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

Deepsound

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I've made 2 Bjork's Vespertine remix.
Pagan Poetry (French Tek Trance)
Hidden Place (Dub Trip Hop)

Download/stream these remix in mp3 !

Enjoy !

Deepsound

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             17-Nov-01  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

dissonance

Good Track man! I downloaded the trip hop version. Really nice stuff. I especially enjoyed the little rolls that you added in a couple of places to give it a hint of jungle. I was thinking just prior to the roll, that this would be great as a jungle cut, then I heard the roll and realized that's all it needed.

dissonance

Message 3/9             17-Nov-01  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

milan

Link?:  Link

nice...i just couldnt find what bjork´s publisher has to say about it  

Message 4/9             19-Nov-01  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

woxy

gotta say hidden place is rather tasty - - -

hope you get it licensed!

woxy

Message 5/9             19-Nov-01  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

beatbum

sweet. I like the dub one. I didn't listen to the trance one. Listened on the crappy Mac built-in speaker, (wish I had my headphones) so I'll download it and listen at home on my neighborhood-shakin' system, mon. BAAASSS-

huh?

Message 6/9             24-Nov-01  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

oLifeo

Link?:  No link

dunno what's up with my real player but I can't propperly listen to your tunes but from what I could hear it sounded very promissing... anyways I'm Icelandic and I'll be going home for xmas & newyeasr eve, I think Bjork lives in Iceland right now and she throws a privat party in a small club in Iceland every new years eve (or at least she did two years in row back in '97 & '98 I should know I was there, yup we manage to "hussel" passes... when we got in we were like WoW .. Tricky is here, Goldie is here, some guy in a drag with a very nice ass and every-body who's famus in Iceland and then me and my dude ... we just looked at each other, grabbed some free champane off a passing tray & ChEERS!! ...highlight of the night: Goldie asked us for paper "we didn't have any (being the useless losers that we are, "offerd to make him a pipe out of a coke can though  , my friend was scoring big points with a mother of two and some fat gay guy kept hitting on me (I might be mixing parties here though) ..& I danced with Bjork, I think she was like "who the hell let you guys in" do I know u" but whatever you dance great so keep on.. she's very cool!! very good natrual pure spirit .. ahh thouse are where the days ... anyway I'll happily give her a heads up if I meet her (in Iceland you meet the president at the car wash) but anyway she runs a label in Iceland and I'll happily pass a promo cd to them if you are intrested ... prehaps try emailing them at the label, it's called: ... damm it slips my mind right now .. shit I know thiss .. damm I'll post it when my memory fragments itself  .. ta

Message 7/9             24-Nov-01  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

influx

phew! that was a hell of a read!!

8life8..."...and then me and my dude"...

youre a girl? or just like boyz?

sounds like a hell of a party!

Message 8/9             24-Nov-01  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

deepsound

Hey oLifeo,

Sure I'd be glad you'd pass a promo CD with my remixes to Bjork's team in Iceland.
Did you remenber the name of the label she runs there ?
Anyway, send me your adress privately.
itna-maps@ifrance.com

Deepsound
http://deepsound.net

Message 9/9             24-Nov-01  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: Bjork's Vespertine Remix !

life

Link?:  No link

Influx: I'm a dude, I'm very secure about my sexuality and that's why I can say: the guy in the drag did have a nice ass, he was wearing a g string over some net pantie hoes and we though it was a girl and we were both "me & my Dude as in homie/friend/mate" whooo that's a fine ass then she turned around and we were like: ..yeah er"
want to get another beer or something ..... dunno man why would a fat gay guy hit on me if I was a girl .. comon your smarter than that .. unless you're thinking what I think your thinking u know "just for the experimental value   .. email me privatly   ....

Deepsound: smekkleysa I think its called (but I might be actually mixing names here "smekkleysa might be a name of a cd by a Icelanid band ..it's been two years since I'we been there .. smekkleysa means teastless.. and I think the label was setup for talent within the contry only but Bjork owns it and she'll for sure get the cd if you or I get in touch with them.. don't count me on the name though.. I'll be talking with Iceland on sunday I'll ask around .. I'll drop you a line...

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)