aaa erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             28-Nov-01  @  12:58 PM     Edit: 28-Nov-01  |  02:06 PM   -   erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong...

milan

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

K, i just posted a new DJ mix, but it shows up everywere as a track, not a mix.

its probably due to my custom producer/dj login. can you please look into it?

thanks, m.

------------------------------------------

actally, i´ve taken a closer look and my login is totaly messed up. i have 3 "tracks" up (including one dj mix), and it tells me i cant add anymore dj-mixes(??) because i´ve already added 3(?).

plus i cant delete the file "mix one" because there is no file to delete.

please oh please help me out dear kilo  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             28-Nov-01  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong...

k

Link?:  No link

if you are ALSO an ARTIST/Producer user, a select appears for add/edit my tracks as well as charts... so if that isnt there, you aint... er, so to speak, if you get me?.. um, because dj sets are longer & allow way bigger files to be added they get to add 3 max and they can rotate 'em.

sorry if it still says 'Track' it shouldn't... as for the missing file I can sort that out.. but where is this chart added?.. i dont see it anywhere? - it would appear on the frontpage if added as would any dj-mix audio you added ???

Message 3/5             28-Nov-01  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong...

k

Whoops.... er.. yes, try it now  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             29-Nov-01  @  12:12 AM   -   RE: erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong...

milan

cheers, everythings work normally now. i uploaded another mix and it came up properly.

the old one however, still shows as "track", can you make it a mix if its not too much bother? i dont feel like uploading it again  

as for the mising file "mix one", i get the fillowing message:

Error processing CFFILE

Unable to delete the file 'G:\dancetech\members\my_tracks\track_image\default2.gif.' The system cannot find the file specified. (error 2)

hope you can sort it out. thanks again, m.

Message 5/5             29-Nov-01  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: erm K, my dj mix shows up wrong...

k

it's all fixed now (should be!!)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)