aaa how do i edit to stop the crackling - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: how do i edit to stop the crackling

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             06-Dec-01  @  08:04 PM   -   how do i edit to stop the crackling

bster

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've just got back to using my gear and have noticed that my Supernova on some patches sounds dodgy most of the time it is down to the delay in the effects section, so which parametre do i tweak so that i can use the delay without the clicks and cracks?, at first i thought it was the distortion but it aint .
I',m using 0S 4 as my Midisport 8x8 is usb linked and i cant load 0s4.1 and it mostly seems to appear on bass sounds
any one else with the same problems?

B'ster in the area and the bassline's gettin ing scarier...dun dun der boom boomder

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             06-Dec-01  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: how do i edit to stop the crackling

sitar

Link?:  Link

Don't know if this is what you're experiencing but the envelope attacks on the Supernova are very fast and can cause clicks. Try slowing your envelope slightly. You won't even notice the attack is slower if you don't overdo it. This might rid you of clicking. The clicking can be desirable at times I've found  

Message 3/7             07-Dec-01  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: how do i edit to stop the crackling

bster

sitar its not the envolpes i've already checked the ADSR's it only happens with the use of delay. actually i've just remembered that some one mentioned that 16th sync was all out or something on OS4 and thats part reason for OS 4.1.

Cheers Me, i think i've just answered my own question.

Message 4/7             07-Dec-01  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: how do i edit to stop the crackling

sitar

Good. My brain was starting to smoke  

Message 5/7             09-Dec-01  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: how do i edit to stop the crackling

bster

Sorted!.
I loaded up OA4.1 and it was still clicking but it stopped when i switched the midi clock of the S-nova to internal...yippee

Message 6/7             19-Dec-01  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: how do i edit to stop the crackling

sitar

Cool.

Message 7/7             19-Dec-01  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: how do i edit to stop the crackling

bster

sitar. it took you 10 days! to say cool ?&$£xz!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)