aaa k, having a problem - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: k, having a problem

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             06-Dec-01  @  10:35 PM   -   k, having a problem

Boxwell

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

K, I've been trying to upload a track. I want to keep it in stereo like panama has done (see Hit it thread). I've even managed to get the file doen to 541KB but it won't let me. Is the stereo the problem or what?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             06-Dec-01  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: k, having a problem

xoxos

disk's full. keep getting that 'disk's full' message we got a few months ago when the disk was full, and a few months before that when the disk was full then too  

already?!?!?!?!?!

Message 3/12             07-Dec-01  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: k, having a problem

k

Link?:  No link

thats the disk cache.. crive c:... i deleted tons of old audio it shoudl be ok now... but the limit to add a track is 1.5mb so wassup with 500k ish?

Message 4/12             07-Dec-01  @  01:41 AM   -   RE: k, having a problem

Boxwell

I didnt know if it was my fault so I kept trying with smaller files everytime!

Why do I always blame myself for everyone elses probems.

Why is everyone against me?

Sorry, it's very late and I've had a few smokes too many!

Message 5/12             07-Dec-01  @  03:35 AM     Edit: 07-Dec-01  |  03:40 AM   -   RE: k, having a problem

k

Link?:  Link

do you mean adding the file to the forum post?.. yeah thats a max of 500k.. i kept it like that cos ther is so many other ways to add a audio file.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/12             07-Dec-01  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: k, having a problem

nothingnewhere

I'm getting disk full errors also, sometimes when loading forum pages, but get a different one all the time when im trying to upload a track or track image too...

Error Diagnostic Information

Request canceled or ignored by serverServer busy or unable to fulfill request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the site administrator). (Location Code: 26)

Message 7/12             07-Dec-01  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: k, having a problem

Boxwell

Just tried again there, k. I'm uploading a track onto my profile in just the usual way.

Same errors as synesthetic.

Message 8/12             07-Dec-01  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: k, having a problem

xoxos

yep, still getting it. we gobbled up 60 gigs jus like dat?? can i send you some canned foods or something man?

Message 9/12             07-Dec-01  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: k, having a problem

bedwyr

k, some more info, dunno how usefull it is tho, i clicked on forums then got this :

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not enough space on disk.

SQL = "SELECT Threads.Thread_ID, Threads.Name, Count(Messages.Message_ID) AS MessageCount, Max(Messages.Posted) As LastMessage FROM Threads Threads, Messages Messages WHERE Threads.Thread_ID = Messages.Thread_ID AND Threads.chatter_id = 1 GROUP BY Threads.Thread_ID, Threads.Name HAVING Max(Messages.Posted) > (Now()-7) ORDER BY Max(Messages.Posted) DESC"

Data Source = "DT_2001"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (19:1) to (19:45).

Date/Time: 12/07/01 13:37:03
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461)
Remote Address: 62.252.32.4
HTTP Referer: http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/forums/chatter-index.cfm?CHATTER_ID=1
Query String: chatter_id=1

Message 10/12             07-Dec-01  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: k, having a problem

k

Link?:  No link

like I said that was the disk CACHE on drive C: not the audio tracks disk... it's fixed today tho isnt it?.. seems ok to me,... we dont have a 24/7 tech-op - if the server bums out at night it doesnt get a fix till the morning. can you beleive the dancetech server runs 128mb ram only ha ha ha ... efficient coding that is!   (smug grin)

Message 11/12             07-Dec-01  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: k, having a problem

xoxos

yeah but it ain't runnin that special bit of software that has them electric samba sisters doing the boogaloo behind your windows does it.

workin gtoday  

Message 12/12             07-Dec-01  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: k, having a problem

nothingnewhere

everything seems to be working normally now.

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)