aaa Muon-Software TauPro - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Muon-Software TauPro

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             12-Dec-01  @  01:03 PM   -   Muon-Software TauPro

CK aka PENBOA

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Very impressed by this VSTi baseline synth, it actually goes quite a long way beyond a 303. Definitely worth checking out. The filter is excellent and you can have 18/24/36 dB/Oct, not so sure about the distortion, it cuts in to abruptly, but then you can always use another plug-in. Lots of Oscillator waveforms and oscillator sync. Only costs 30 USD...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             13-Dec-01  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: Muon-Software TauPro

Bass Assessor

TauPro is more versatile than the 303 but doesn't emulate the accent very good. I think the Accent is one of the most important features of the 303. If it wasn't for the accent the 303 would be kinda dull. The filters are of TauPro are very smooth and very high quality in my opinion!
TauPro is great for general bass purposes -not acid basslines.

Message 3/3             17-Dec-01  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Muon-Software TauPro

CK aka PENBOA

Um, I take your point, but the accent is sounds good to me, and the 303 has been done to death, so having something that sounds a little bit different may be a good thing. You can do perfectly good acid baselines without a 303, so not sure what you are getting at.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)