aaa Challenged by a certain someone... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Challenged by a certain someone...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             14-Dec-01  @  11:41 PM   -   Challenged by a certain someone...

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

He wrote : "can't you do any tracks about anything nice like bunnies and warm sockies and birth control? >:\"... you know who you are.   Well, decided to redo an older track of mine "Rythem Killer" (was beatless at first). Would like to know what you think, thanks!

-M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             15-Dec-01  @  06:48 AM   -   RE: Challenged by a certain someone...

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

it's got some good flow to it Maarten... I hear
this song being bigger... like a big heavy
distorted lead lead and a wall of sound of
beats. like a BT hippy school breaker beat.

around 4:20 the new lead gives it some
dynamics... sounds like a melodic wave thats
describing the sounds before it... visionary.

IMO, it needs to be heavier. The beat doesn't
totally capture the vibe you intended. Around
the end it does gets tasty though, the beat
gets more expressive.

If you got any spare time, I'll do a remix for ya.
tempo 125 - 130???

Message 3/4             15-Dec-01  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: Challenged by a certain someone...

xoxos

that's some weird stuff.. honestly i don't think i've ever heard anything like it before. i mean synthpop, and hard acid stylings.. the concept is simple enough but it's different actually experiencing it. some nice touches.. like the legato phrasing. plus i totally support anythnig that switches rhythms. i'm taking it you went with the 'warm sockies' part..

Message 4/4             15-Dec-01  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: Challenged by a certain someone...

Maarten

Thanks for listening! And xoxos, in case you have forgotten... that's your quote.  

Panama, just listened to sunset gardens -wow-, please drop me a line : transistor303@hotmail.com

-M-

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)