aaa New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             17-Dec-01  @  03:39 AM   -   New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

Lady J

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Hiya boyz,

i hope i am doing this right. i'm kinda new here but i've added some new remixes to my profile so please take the time to give them a listen. trust they sound better at 44khz and in stereo but anyway...

chat soon,
lady j

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             17-Dec-01  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

GT

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I can hear the stereo fine, it's just now my stereoscopic vision is skewed cos umm, well you know ;) I'll pop back in tomarrow.

Message 3/9             17-Dec-01  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

brad

Hey on Jameson it soundz like it's skipping- maybe my DSL but I don't think so. 2 lazy to dload it fer real so maybe I'm all wrong.

ANYWAY, the 1st 30secs sound good, I think. Gah but I can't do it w/ the skips. I'll go dload it and get back to ya.

Message 4/9             17-Dec-01  @  04:29 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

brad

Yeah man you got skips- and not like, skippy beats ;-) Check out MP3 Compressor v0.9f, it works for me.

This Romeo remix sounds really cool, I'd *really* like to hear a better encoded version. Hey, I'd like to think I can look past shit like that, but it kills me to hear something good in a fucked up way. Dig?

Message 5/9             17-Dec-01  @  04:44 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

GT

Link?:  No link

2nd that on Romeo - nice.

LJ, the skipping is true over here as well. Nice stuff though. Keep pushin; get to know who's who etc and it won't be long.

Sing for hire?

Message 6/9             17-Dec-01  @  06:33 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

influx

Link?:  Link

3rd or 4th or whatever on the skipping. REALLY diggin the sound of Urban Hero. the breakdowns seem a bit flat to me but Id like to hear it massive style for sure!!!

whats with the..uh..am I missing something? Did YOU remix Basement Jaxx, or them you?

and..."BranVan3000"...where have I seen that...thats another producer, no?

so...these are big names youre working with, right? label help then, I assume?

Message 7/9             17-Dec-01  @  06:35 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

influx

Link?:  Link

ok..I get it a bit. DLing another now..the BranVan one...

but..these are just remixes you did for yourself?

Gotta admit I know SHIT about "garridge"  but...are the beats SPOSEDTA fall off the mark a bit?

hehe. Im so fucking ignorant sometimes;)

Message 8/9             17-Dec-01  @  07:37 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

Lady J

File?:  [image]

[image file]

the skipping was due to bad encoding. i just realised an encoder which works brilliantly at 128k is shite at 32k...

so i re-encoded them with iTunes and they sound MUCH better. give a listen. i also added a low bandwith version of the shola ama remix since the one that is up is encoded at 128k.

anyway, other than that, lock on to some of the best garage pirate radio on the radio and on the net at the place above:

http://www.dj-sl.co.uk (live pirates as heard in london, simulcast on the web)

and the link below:

http://www.strikefm.co.uk

where i will be spinning (as i do each and every monday nite) from 10pm-12. come to the chat room and say hi and gimmie your requests and/or shouts and i will do my best to get them on.

lady j

Message 9/9             17-Dec-01  @  07:41 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage tunes in my DT Area

Lady J

i just forgot to mention, those remixes are ones i did of them artists. i always put the artist name first then the song title then me since i just remixed it but did not write the song...

so um, yeh that's what i did.

lady j

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)