aaa new track check it out - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new track check it out

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             23-Jan-02  @  09:38 AM   -   new track check it out

track layer

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

need feed back . tell me what you think about my new song "cavern of echoes".

http://click.mp3.com/c/f_990/u_artists.mp3s.com/artists/326/jeremiah_ryder.html

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             23-Jan-02  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

Deano

Link?:  No link

Come on, Influx, tell him what you think. Or do you want me to do it?

Message 3/14             23-Jan-02  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

bedwyr

i think he's given up.

Message 4/14             23-Jan-02  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

influx

Link?:  Link

awww piss off

Message 5/14             25-Jan-02  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: new track check it out

none

well . none of you all are helping me . if you guys make trance music and your so good ... show me the way masters and let me hear your music send your sites

Message 6/14             25-Jan-02  @  06:17 AM   -   RE: new track check it out

influx

ahahahahahahahaaa!

Message 7/14             25-Jan-02  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: new track check it out

tracklayer

well influx you suck all you can do is laugh if you can't send me a site or music you really suck at making music .... common influx lets hear a criteek. show me don't just laugh. why don't you show me how great you are then you can laugh

Message 8/14             25-Jan-02  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: new track check it out

influx

and then you send me an email saying whats up? cuz youre in fullerton? what are you some oversensitive sissy?

I was laughing at your crybaby reaction, man. Grow UP. do you expect everyone to bow down becaue youre talking?

My music is HERE> I just dont announce it. And I personally dont really care what anyone thinks except for Horizens, Uberzone, Darkstate, Sitar, Mick, Rhea, Art/Beatbum, P, roller...they know who they are

NOW...if you wanna slow down a bit, join the circle and smoke one...relax. dont come on so strong. its not a competetition. or is it

Message 9/14             25-Jan-02  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: new track check it out

influx

oh, and I write trance. for sure

take a valium, man

Message 10/14             25-Jan-02  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

Maarten

Where the hell's Rhea btw, havn't seen him around for many months... (?) Hope all's well.

Message 11/14             25-Jan-02  @  04:27 PM     Edit: 25-Jan-02  |  04:32 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

Guards of Magog

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Is it that hard to figure out, one who calls self
tracklayer? Click "view user" and music
examples are there, silly human. And why
would one call self that anyway, tracklayer?
Can not you get laid by anything else? The
young virgins of the territories we invade we
defile, do we. Will not comment on your music,
we will not, for trance we hate. With much
passion. Almost with as much as we hate the
ancient mortal enemies of we.

Hi, one who calls self Influx.

Farewell.

GoM

Message 12/14             25-Jan-02  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

k

i'm getting a bit fucking tired of all this argueing crap to be frank.... we put this forum in so people could ask for track advice & whatever without getting slated... now it just seems the slating has taken a new angle... not about 'where' the 'listen to' post is made but now just all-out pisstaking... anyways i'm sick of it.

well 'Track layer' - my thoughts is

Cavern of Echoes

1. it isn't trance - not in any sense of any trance i ever heard...

2. that doesnt mean it's bad music, it simply doesnt follow any of the rules of 'trance' for it's beat or groove.

3. it's a good pretty well composed & mixes bit of electronic beat music... what 'genre' i dunno tho. Honestly it sounds like theme music for TV.

4. it's not very 'club music' but thats cos that requires a whole new set of rules which starts with getting away from wearing your 'musicians cap' - you gotta think like a DJ more..

5. to me the beat is the main issue, it's good, creative etc, but just not very 'clubby' - also the very melodic 'chorus' section that comes in is for my ears a bit 'conventional' structure... & there's no bassline... it's too busy too early - trance needs to build more over time.... that big fuck-off rock snare??? ... it just comes in and makes the track 'rock/theme music' cos it's so rock orientated.

Treading Water.

again the drums, that bloody rock gated reverb snare??????....

anyways, all in all you got some good ideas, & can use your gear ok, but i think you need to grab some cd's of club level tunes and just analyse them & copy them even.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/14             25-Jan-02  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

Track layer

Thankyou K you are the one who has helped me and now you have earned my respect . thankyou for your criteek ... this is what this site is for. as for my music I am trying to make trance and at the same time iam trying to make someting new. but K I will definitly keep every thing in mind. Thanx for the concise answer.

Message 14/14             25-Jan-02  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: new track check it out

influx

kilo, you know..in this specific instance no one said ANYTHING derogatory..my "laugh" was just a laugh, and this kid comes with the "you suck" shit..

scold all you want, but pick the right target!

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)