aaa Virus B to a midi keyboard - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Virus B to a midi keyboard

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             28-Jan-02  @  08:03 AM   -   Virus B to a midi keyboard

Scorpion

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Im thinking on buying the Virus B. But I want to know how I hook it up to a midi keyboard. Also how do you hook up a multiple of synth modules to one keyboard if possible. Right now I have a Roland JP 8080 hook up to my QS8 and am wondering if I can also hook up the virus B to the QS8 with my JP 8080? It would be great to beable to play both my JP 8080 and Virus B at the same time on one keyboard.

Later

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             28-Jan-02  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: Virus B to a midi keyboard

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

MIDI thru on JP8080 => MIDI IN on VirusB, when you switch channels on your sequencer to match the MIDI channel on either synths you instantly control them with your keyboard. (MIDI Local off)

Sorry for the limited description, tis Monday morning and I need more coffee right now.

bye, -M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)